They're using that four letter word again!

Are you ready for snow?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just purchased three four tire sets of studded snows for my fleet of Subarus and blew out the sprinklers last week. I don't want snow but I'm ready ;)

Reactions: FTA4PA
I reckon I am ready here, got a bunch of wood cut and busted up already.

Time to move south to a tropical environment. Well, Phoenix or Tucson will do also. Either that or I'll go buy a snow blower. Hmm, maybe I should hire snow removal business. Snow and cold sucks.

Chippie No 1.JPG There are two things I can state that I truly hate: cold and snow! And on top of that, I live in a snow area and a cold State. There are reasons why I can't leave the area.
We may get a good winter this year with the strong el Nino. Most of the time when there is a strong one, I have MUCH less of the white crap. I can only hope. Oh, have to go, my window chipmunk is knocking for more sunflower seeds......

Reactions: KE4EST and FTA4PA
well it's only supposed to be 88 today and 90 here tomorrow, then back to the 70's. Usually don't worry about snow until after Thanksgiving, then its just a rare hit, here and there until January.

Just purchased three four tire sets of studded snows for my fleet of Subarus and blew out the sprinklers last week. I don't want snow but I'm ready ;)

Studded snow tires! I didn't know they were still available. Used them every winter in the 60s and 70s here in eastern PA.

Ether you love it or not about snow! But we here in New Mexico badly need it we are still in the droughts we want the moisture badly needed!:(

Would be nice folk in the back east could pipe down fresh water anyday.:biggrin

Ether you love it or not about snow! But we here in New Mexico badly need it we are still in the droughts we want the moisture badly needed!:(

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get the needed moisture soon (but not too much to cause problems). If I could send some snow that way I surely would. Good luck! :)

I would send you every snow flake in my yard if I could. It is really sad to see all that water in the South East and other places that can't get a drop.

It's snowed once in 19 years here in Santa Clarita, CA. It certainly would be nice to have an EL NINO Winter here this year. This drought is horrible.

It's snowed once in 19 years here in Santa Clarita, CA. It certainly would be nice to have an EL NINO Winter here this year. This drought is horrible.
From reports released today, you may get just what you are looking for. I sure was happy to see warm and dry for my area. May mean we don't see too many days just above zero or 200 inches of snow(crap).

I have a set of studded winter tires for the 4X4. Often during the worst weather I have to go out... not by choice of course.
They are waiting in the shop for winter to come... the longer they wait the better. Takes about 20 minutes to switch out the all weather tires for the studs so I'll wait until the last possible minute! Maybe I won't need them this year? One can only hope.

Kind of worries me when they say we are going to have a warm winter. Forcasters up here are usually right 40% of the time for long range weather forcasting. It's the other 60% that scares me!

I dont mind the snow....as long as its not 2 feet at a time. That 200 foot driveway at the lake house is a bitch to snowblow when you get that much snow

Reactions: Indy
I really don't mind the snow. I direct your attention to my avitar.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts