Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Hello satguys!

I´m happy to have a new bird to watch!

I tried to put lnb for G26 (93W) next to AMC3 (87W) but quality was very low (<20%). No.... I chose to better myself find another solution...

Nearby dish with G25 (97W) and AMC4 (101W) drew my attention...93 to 97 four degrees...maybe.

I moved the testing kit (pansat & lcd screen) and approached lnb left side of G25....bingo!!! Quality was from 40% in free tp´s and 90% in ppv tp´s.

Now 3 birds arrive to one dish: G26-G25-AMC4 (pics pending).

Blind scan found 21 tps...

3 tp´s beyond Macy´s were slipped: 12340 V 19 999, 12369 V 19999, 12544 V 19999. All this scrambled channels I deleted with edit menu (over 30 ch).

Some channels were my first seen feeds! strange things, fixed cameras, people talking, funny names (chessesteak?) political event show; late night many disappeared...Never mind... (elephant is my favorite).

The university Networl (Clear in "the list!) : in the dark!
The same applies to Wright Patterson 8 & 7. (???)

BJU Education Channels (marked irdeto 2 in "the list!") Yesterday scrambled and today in the morning appear in my magic box pansat 2500! Good learning channels.

Macys only presentation screen, yesterday and today morning.

Only one oriental channel (Aghapy) can be seen.

That´s all... Thanks...!:)

Hello satguys!

I´m happy to have a new bird to watch!

I tried to put lnb for G26 (93W) next to AMC3 (87W) but quality was very low (<20%). No.... I chose to better myself find another solution...

Nearby dish with G25 (97W) and AMC4 (101W) drew my attention...93 to 97 four degrees...maybe.

I moved the testing kit (pansat & lcd screen) and approached lnb left side of G25....bingo!!! Quality was from 40% in free tp´s and 90% in ppv tp´s.

Now 3 birds arrive to one dish: G26-G25-AMC4 (pics pending).

Blind scan found 21 tps...

3 tp´s beyond Macy´s were slipped: 12340 V 19 999, 12369 V 19999, 12544 V 19999. All this scrambled channels I deleted with edit menu (over 30 ch).

Some channels were my first seen feeds! strange things, fixed cameras, people talking, funny names (chessesteak?) political event show; late night many disappeared...Never mind... (elephant is my favorite).

The university Networl (Clear in "the list!) : in the dark!
The same applies to Wright Patterson 8 & 7. (???)

BJU Education Channels (marked irdeto 2 in "the list!") Yesterday scrambled and today in the morning appear in my magic box pansat 2500! Good learning channels.

Macys only presentation screen, yesterday and today morning.

Only one oriental channel (Aghapy) can be seen.

That´s all... Thanks...!:)

Macys usually only has the presentation screens, and I've never seen anything on the Wright Patterson channels. As for the University Network, you may want to do some tweaking on the G26 LNB as that one is up 24/7.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts