Thinking about signing up for DirecTV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I never said this offer was from DirecTV. I did say that this is the best deal online for new DirecTV service (and it is... shop and compare)

Give them a call. :)

WOOHOO my first post. Had to get that out of the way. (long time lurker 1st time poster.)

I called talked it over with the rep on the phone. Basicly a referral program. Along with the current directv deal you will recieve a credit after 1 yr of 10% of your base package. On top of that if you refer someone you will recieve 5% of their package. A max referral rebate of 40%. With this deal my wife might be coming back to directv. HA! HA! :D

Offer Details

Hello,
This is Bob Doseck, and I am from Plasma Concepts. The DIRECTV offer we have is you save 10% off your base package from us and then 5% off your base package for each referral you sign up within 6 months, 8 referrals maximum (for a total of 50% off your 1st year base package price). If you do not refer anyone, you will still be able to get 10% off. You can see a few examples here:

DIRECTV Referral Rebate Program from Plasma Concepts

Please feel free to PM or email me at bob@plasmaconcepts.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma TV's, LCD TV’s, DIRECTV and HDTV Accessories – Plasma Concepts

Your post got flagged as spam, and thus it appeared it did not post. I deleted the duplicates. Sorry about that.

Thanks for being a sponsor of SatelliteGuys!

Welcome Bob! :)

Sorry about the Spambuster, it hides messages from new members when they post a message with a URL in it and they have had less then 5 posts. (Keeps down the spam from bots which come in)

Thanks for your support of SatelliteGuys!

So basically, if you don't have any referrals after a year, they are willing to give you 10% off your basic package.

So that saves most people between $ 5 - 10 depending on your package, if you have the older packages TC+ for 44-49 it saves you a whopping $ 4 ....

While the reseller gets ...What ??? $50 per referral ? + 5% off his bill for each person that signs up ... Thats great for the reseller, he can enjoy the discount, but it does nothing for the everyday guy.

Jimbo

Jimbos,
We will give 10% off the base package per month for the entire first year. So if you sign up for the Premier package now, and do no referrals, you would get $120. From what I have seen, this is the best deal out there right now. This is on top of the current offers that DIRECTV is offering. Please email or call me at 866-538-0334 x101 if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Jimbos,
We give you 10% off your base package every month for the first year. So if you sign up for the Premier package and do no referrals, you will still get $120 from us.
Which I think is a pretty good deal. PM or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Please explain how you calculated $120. From what I see, new subscribers never pay $99/mo for 12 months. The first 4 months are $70/mo, lowering your bonus to $108, correct?

Also, based on my math, it appears 5% credit off the bill could never be worth more than the $50 that Directv is offering for referrals.

Trenton,
If you get the Premier package, the normal base package price is $99.99. We use that price to calculate the 10%, so $9.99 X 12 + $120 (close enough, we rounded up for ease).

Now, as far as the DIRECTV referral program that they run, DIRECTV gives you $50 and the person you sign up $50. We would give you $60 (5% of the Premier package you ordered) and give them 10% off the base package they ordered. Now, as long as the person you referred gets the Choice package or above, they will get more than $50 from us as well. So it is actually a better deal for both you and the person you referred.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma Concepts

Trenton,
If you get the Premier package, the normal base package price is $99.99. We use that price to calculate the 10%, so $9.99 X 12 + $120 (close enough, we rounded up for ease).

If I did the Sunday Ticket promo, $69/mo for 4 months and then switched to Choice Plus HD (I think it's $55), you would give approx $84 bonus, correct?

Now, as far as the DIRECTV referral program that they run, DIRECTV gives you $50 and the person you sign up $50. We would give you $60 (5% of the Premier package you ordered) and give them 10% off the base package they ordered. Now, as long as the person you referred gets the Choice package or above, they will get more than $50 from us as well. So it is actually a better deal for both you and the person you referred.

Fair enough!

Two people signing up for Premier:
Me: $120 bonus plus $60 referral bonus = $180 for me
Brother: $120 bonus
Total: $300

For Choice package:
Me: $60 plus $30
Brother: $60
Total: $150

So now I understand that while the referral is less (I'd only get approx $30 for referral instead of $50), the overall savings will definitely be more.

Thanks-

If you downgrade packages during the 12 months, lets say you go from Premier to Plus HD DVR, you would get $84, (12 X 7). So, you would get 10% of the lower package that you had during the 12 months.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma Concepts

Last edited:
New Customer Promo

Wanted to throw out that if anyone is in a Qwest area, they have a really good offer on new DirecTV service. Think NFL Ticket, Nascar, HBO/Showtime/Starz, DVR, NFL HD, Choice Xtra for $75 for 12mths. If interested, call 8668youcan... and give them bconeil as the referral code. I just signed up today.

Last edited:
"Sign up for DIRECTV service today and for $69.99/mo for 12 months, you’ll get the CHOICE XTRA™ package plus NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ and 12 months of HBO®, Starz®, SHOWTIME® movie packages. This exclusive offer is not available on verizon.com. To get this offer, please contact your local Verizon business office. "

The fineprint says they give you $19 credit per billing cycle for months 5 thru 12 (after the Sunday Ticket promo expires).

Last edited by a moderator:
Directvfreak,
Here is an example of the lowest package that qualifies, the Choice Package. If you sign up for Choice through DIRECTV, you will get nothing, where we will give you $60 (10% of 49.99 X 12 months). Now lets say you refer a friend who also signs up for Choice. If you do this through DIRECTV, you will get $50 and so will your friend. Now if you sign up through us you will get $30 (5% of 49.99 X 12 months) and your friend will get $60 (10% of 49.99 X 12 months). Here are the totals:

You (DIRECTV) = $50
You (Plasma Concepts) = $90
Friend (DIRECTV) = $50
Friend (Plasma Concepts) = $60

So as you can see, both you and the person you referred actually do better through our program than going directly through DIRECTV. DIRECTV will pay out a total of $100 ($50 to you and $50 to your friend), where we pay out a total of $150 ($90 to you and $60 to your friend).

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma Concepts

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)