Thinking of getting Dish Network....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
I thought I would never say this..., But I'm thinking of getting Dish.

Why? Because I'm trying to lower my Bills. So right now all I'm looking for is a HD source.

I wish I would go with DirecTV, but they don't have an HD only Pak.

So I'm looking into if Dish does.

All I looking for is HD channels at the lowest price I can get, and I need just one HDDVR.

What are my options here with Dish?

Oh, And how strict are the credit requirements?

Not sure if they are letting new customers sign up with the old Turbo HD packages, but that's the cheapest route. They are now called Dish America I think. I have the old Turbo HD Bronze for $35 per month with locals. HDDVR is another $6 plus taxes. It's a pretty good price for a decent selection of channels.

The HDDVR has a setting in the guide that can be set to show only the HD channels. From there you can also set up a favorite list to show only the HD that you want.

Why would anybody pay more for TV?

The HDDVR has a setting in the guide that can be set to show only the HD channels. From there you can also set up a favorite list to show only the HD that you want.

Why would anybody pay more for TV?
Because right now I'm not looking for a Pay TV provider(I have one of those and I'm happy with them) just a HD source until my current Pay TV provider catches up with both DirecTV and Dish in HD(Hopeful by years end is what I'm told(But I don't mind signing a 2 year contract if need be)).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts