Status
Please reply by conversation.

HDTV Rookie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 1, 2003
Texas
I currently get all of my regular programming from E*. (Look at my signature for my receivers.) But I am really getting fed up with all of the issues I have been having lately with E*

I currently only subscribe to the NFL ticket with D* and have done so for the last 3 years. If I come to D* I would need (like to have), 1 HD receive, 2 SD Tivo's (1 with 40 hours and the other with at least 80), and 2 regular SD receivers, or possibly 1 HD receiver, 4 SD Tivo's (3 w/ 40 hours, 1 w/ 80 hours)

I have tried to get the $99. offer from D* but they keep saying the best they can give me is $199.00, but I have not mentioned the requirements for additional receivers, maybe that will sweeten the pot and get them to give me the $99 deal

Anyway, I am trying to find out if there are any specials going on for the equipment I am looking for, any kind of 5 room setup.

I guess another option, since I would not be considered a new customer would be to establish services in my wife's name (we moved from one state to another and have a new #)

Any help would be appreciated

I don't know of any deals with 5 receivers, but I would like to say- you have made a good choice, you will not be dissapointed with going full time D*.

Through the 17th of July 40 gig TiVo's are $99.99 under Truth or Dare promotion for new or existing customers. HDTV receivers should have a starting price of about $400 for existing customers. You will have to decide what you want for receivers so you can determine how many outputs you will need, 8way 12 way multiswitch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)