This tv and metv leaving ses2 6/17/12...maybe not...GONE 6/30/12

Status
Please reply by conversation.
KDEV at 118.8W is always an option for MeTv. Schedule is on MST. 3920,H,18447. Very strong signal in Michigan.

highskies....just a real minor detail

Its Luken, not Lufken...Isnt Lufken a city in Texas?

At 87W a few of those chs scan in with the name 'OPEN' on my S9. And on some of those 'OPEN' channels there's a screen that says 'Channel Available' 'Luken Communications'..etc. You would think as many times as I have seen those recently, that I would know how to spell that name by now. :)

I think Lufken is a town in Texas now that you mention it. Never been there, but it seems like they made a movie about that town once long ago.

KDEV at 118.8W is always an option for MeTv. Schedule is on MST. 3920,H,18447. Very strong signal in Michigan.

Yep. I had never tried to lock that tp till last night but am also seeing a strong signal here in SW Missouri, 75% Q on an Openbox S9.

Several of the RTV channels that had programming last week are now listed as Open and Available, such as WJLA in Washington, DC. I don't know if these channels dropped RTV programming or are just no longer on satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)