THIS

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I nudged 101 East a tad and re-scanned and still no "THIS".
Got all 4 LORAC. Everything else seems to be working.
Scanning with all TV.

Add the TP as outlined previously. Watch, and 'max out', the LORAC TP Q meter to get a 'starting point' (Think it should be at least 70). Then watch the THIS TP Q and S meter as you nudge the dish E or west. Is there any indication (S meter going up with Q meter showing some low value?) Might have to 'sit' on each adjustment a while to see if the receiver locks onto the TP. Gota be close, so maybe a very fine tweak of the dish(?).

Ok I tried again. Entered the numbers to get "THIS". Re-scanned 101.
The signal for THIS is in the low 40s. Which is probably why I am not getting it.
I moved the dish E and W but the signal strength stayed the same.
I did not enter any codes for Metv as I don't know what they are.
This is what I see on Lyngsat. THIS dvb-s, Light Beige and an "A".
Metc Light Beige and an "A" and an "F".
Thanks Fat Air

How's the dish performance on the ends of the arc, furthest west and furthest east? Check the elevation at zenith, then the azimuth on each end. Might be the azimuth needs a little tune up. (might have been moved by wind) That would introduce a bit of elevation error on 101W (do not adjust elevation on 101. The azimuth tune up on the end on the arc will correct it)

Thanks guys for helping.
805 and 58 are coming in nice. I seldom go past 103 as there is nothing there most of the time.
I guess the best thing to do is drop it for the time being. Try again in a month or two.
I'm on the extreme east coast in Florida.

I've got a theory as to why I'm not able to pick up "THIS".
Recently I lost "ARIRANG" down on 58. My method of operation is to re-scan every
so often. So I delete all transponders but one. This is the one with the highest
signal. Well the one with the highest signal brings in a different set of transponders
than the ones I want. I thought by picking the highest signal would bring in EVERYTHING.
Wrong! As soon as I picked another with a slightly less signal strength "Arirang"
showed up again. I have no idea why this is so.
SO, on 101 I have scanned with 4021mhz and 2799ks H. This transponder does
not bring in "THIS or MeTV".
Sorry to bother you guys with this(no pun intended).

Status
Please reply by conversation.