thought you should know...

Not whining at all

Who's whining now? :up

I just think it's time you put up or shut up. If I was whining I'd sound like YOU. I just think that your avatar & signature are both age appropriate for a 10 yr old. And if others think of this as an attack on you then they haven't been here long enuff to get feed up w/your constant B'n & moaning about everything E*. Please do us all a favor and get D* installed so we don't have to listen to the constant crap you seem to vent. Charlie I could run your company well, give me this give me that that. IOW gimme gimme gimme, that's still not enuff so I will take my ball and go home. BTW this is a rant, just so you know the difference. :rant:

He's not whining. Just trying to put you out of our misery.;)

Good luck with that!

I just think it's time you put up or shut up. If I was whining I'd sound like YOU. I just think that your avatar & signature are both age appropriate for a 10 yr old. And if others think of this as an attack on you then they haven't been here long enuff to get feed up w/your constant B'n & moaning about everything E*. Please do us all a favor and get D* installed so we don't have to listen to the constant crap you seem to vent. Charlie I could run your company well, give me this give me that that. IOW gimme gimme gimme, that's still not enuff so I will take my ball and go home. BTW this is a rant, just so you know the difference. :rant:

That sounds like a threat! Short of HDRSN's, and loosing Disney, what have I bitched about!!!! Not a god damn thing! You know what it's not all about gimme like you see it. If it was about that then I would want ONLY my rsn, instead I want them all for EVERYBODY! I WONT have D* installed just for YOU.. (not that I was going to anyhow) Ill keep up on echostar just for you. Dont like it go to DBS TALK! As a customer and a shareholder I have the right to scrutinize the CEO of Both company's I hold stock in (E* and Dish). If you dont like it that im publicly trying to get the company's to change for the better, tough Sh*t. You can go some where else because Im not and you most certainly know how to ignore me if its something you don't want to hear! In the words of Stone Cold..... That's the bottom line because I said so! Also, if your sooooo damm tired of my Bitchin, then why don't you join the bandwagon to get dish to fix their sh*t. You have the same mentality as other people around here that dish's sh*t don't stink.. Guess what I hate to burst E*'s bubble, if they were that good, then they would be the number 1 satellite and national provider. Are they? Nope They haven't even reached number 1.

I put up offers to help fix things, wich is a HELL of alot more than what you or 99 percent of the people who visit here have done. Why? Because I believe that E* and Dish can be a much better place than what they are now! That's why I bitch so much is because I want them to see their weak points to fix them. That makes them more competitive and leads to a bigger profit! You dont see that, all you see is Oh goaliebobs bichin again. Look at the underlining and why its happening.. But then again you dont give a rats @ss any how and would like to see the company go under. By not getting E* to improve their stuff, your hurting E* more than helping them. Also, Ask any CSR or any DNS tech, or any Retailer, I betcha they have a different view than what management does when it comes to how well E* is doing! Management sees numbers, and doesn't get the real feel for what customers are looking for. E* needs to change their ways. Also, I don't see you offering to fix anything at E*. And yes if I was put in the proper position I know I could put Dish in that position to be the number one satellite provider. Give me a year and I guarantee that dish would be the number 1 provider by the time im done with fixing the company! I'm that confident it can happen, and if I was given the shot I would certainly shut you up as I would put money where your mouth is.

For those who don't like my avatar, it represents a statement of the current form that dish network / echostar is in, the current mind frame that there is nothing wrong. Until dish changes that mind frame, the avatar stays. I love charlie and Dish, but they have some serious issues that needs to be fixed. I truly do believe in them and that's why I haven't dumped dish network! So Im in it for the long-haul until the titanic sinks or until dish changes their attitude. Until then, Goaliebob keeps bichin!

So until you can say that you can change things at E*, or at least attempt to not be couch potato to give a rats @ss about fixing the many issues that E* has. Until then you have Zero to stand on.

So does that mean their fav movie is "Dumb & Dumber" ? :D

Its better than your favorite show are you smarter than a 5th grader. At-least I know I'm smarter than a 5th grader, but I cant spell like one! :D Im the smartest person who cant spell, why because im an engineer who's mind is full of more usefull stuff!

yeah, the paper work says a lot of things. and as for figuring me out, good luck. ever think i could be on my phone posting these while at work? so the times mean nothing.
Doing it from work would be even easier to track because your cti break aux is easily tracked as is your lunchtime log out. Besides, the times are likely to not be the one thing that gets you discovered. For your sake, I hope your application to DISH didn't have DirecTV as your past employer. Here's some math for you. Figure out how many loyalty agents are in your call center. Determine how many people would equate to 15% of that since that is the percentage of employees not dish subscribers. Take that number of people and figure how many of them have worked for DirecTV. Now, were any of them on break, lunch, or on a day off at the time these things were posted?

I know a lot about their processes, but I don't have to worry about being fired from DISH. I don't work for them.

Doing it from work would be even easier to track because your cti break aux is easily tracked as is your lunchtime log out. Besides, the times are likely to not be the one thing that gets you discovered. For your sake, I hope your application to DISH didn't have DirecTV as your past employer. Here's some math for you. Figure out how many loyalty agents are in your call center. Determine how many people would equate to 15% of that since that is the percentage of employees not dish subscribers. Take that number of people and figure how many of them have worked for DirecTV. Now, were any of them on break, lunch, or on a day off at the time these things were posted?

I know a lot about their processes, but I don't have to worry about being fired from DISH. I don't work for them.

That sounds like work, no Dish call center sup is going to take the effort to do that.......

You say you don't work for them, but all of your posts sure seems like you do.

Time after time I've seen this happen. On forums, boards, usenet (back in the day), wherever. Whenever an employee posts confidential information, or casts the company in a bad light, they are found out and summarily fired - for cause.

You are not anonymous on the net. You will leave tracks and/or reveal just enough to single yourself out. It will happen.

This firing is not illegal, even if you are not in an 'at will' state. Check what you signed when you hired on. Confidential information is just that. And nobody is going to tolerate a subordinate publicly bad-mouthing the boss/company.

Tulsa, please do not think I'm flaming you. And don't think I'm a Dish fanboy, there are a number of things on which Dish and I don't agree. I'm just trying to give you some good advise. For you own sake , for your job's sake, STFU :eek: and let the name tulsa agent die.

I believe there's a fairly high profile case about this sort of thing in the news right now...Darn, what was his name...McDonald...no, Macintosh...no, no, oh yeah, McChrystal!

Ghpr13:)

All companies out in the real world all do the same underhanded tactics, we just don't know about most of them. Even if this guy is trying to push buttons, what he says is true in a way. Dish, like one poster said, is out to maximize their profit. What company wouldn't. Their not there to be ours buds or look out for our best interest. Everyone should CYA when it comes to spending your hard earned money because no one else will.

I have been a E sub for about 13 years, i have watched the company go from a great idea, to a powerhouse, and now a rip off........

now comparing verizon fios with comcast since both are contract free.

after a terrible fios issue i will never have a contract with verizon for the rest of my life... ever

its sad what e has become and its going to come back to bite them

So Haller goes from "I'll never deal with Fios again" to "comparing" because there is no contract. Do it for god's sake Haller, just do it, we're tired of hearing your constant grass is greener BS for years at a time.....

The problem with the BOBbsey Twins isn't their message, it's their method...melodramatic, "fingernails on the chalkboard" repetition.

No way

Good luck with that!

That sounds like a threat! Short of HDRSN's, and loosing Disney, what have I bitched about!!!! Not a god damn thing! You know what it's not all about gimme like you see it. If it was about that then I would want ONLY my rsn, instead I want them all for EVERYBODY! I WONT have D* installed just for YOU.. (not that I was going to anyhow) Ill keep up on echostar just for you. Dont like it go to DBS TALK! As a customer and a shareholder I have the right to scrutinize the CEO of Both company's I hold stock in (E* and Dish). If you dont like it that im publicly trying to get the company's to change for the better, tough Sh*t. You can go some where else because Im not and you most certainly know how to ignore me if its something you don't want to hear! In the words of Stone Cold..... That's the bottom line because I said so! Also, if your sooooo damm tired of my Bitchin, then why don't you join the bandwagon to get dish to fix their sh*t. You have the same mentality as other people around here that dish's sh*t don't stink.. Guess what I hate to burst E*'s bubble, if they were that good, then they would be the number 1 satellite and national provider. Are they? Nope They haven't even reached number 1.

I put up offers to help fix things, wich is a HELL of alot more than what you or 99 percent of the people who visit here have done. Why? Because I believe that E* and Dish can be a much better place than what they are now! That's why I bitch so much is because I want them to see their weak points to fix them. That makes them more competitive and leads to a bigger profit! You dont see that, all you see is Oh goaliebobs bichin again. Look at the underlining and why its happening.. But then again you dont give a rats @ss any how and would like to see the company go under. By not getting E* to improve their stuff, your hurting E* more than helping them. Also, Ask any CSR or any DNS tech, or any Retailer, I betcha they have a different view than what management does when it comes to how well E* is doing! Management sees numbers, and doesn't get the real feel for what customers are looking for. E* needs to change their ways. Also, I don't see you offering to fix anything at E*. And yes if I was put in the proper position I know I could put Dish in that position to be the number one satellite provider. Give me a year and I guarantee that dish would be the number 1 provider by the time im done with fixing the company! I'm that confident it can happen, and if I was given the shot I would certainly shut you up as I would put money where your mouth is.

For those who don't like my avatar, it represents a statement of the current form that dish network / echostar is in, the current mind frame that there is nothing wrong. Until dish changes that mind frame, the avatar stays. I love charlie and Dish, but they have some serious issues that needs to be fixed. I truly do believe in them and that's why I haven't dumped dish network! So Im in it for the long-haul until the titanic sinks or until dish changes their attitude. Until then, Goaliebob keeps bichin!

So until you can say that you can change things at E*, or at least attempt to not be couch potato to give a rats @ss about fixing the many issues that E* has. Until then you have Zero to stand on.

Its better than your favorite show are you smarter than a 5th grader. At-least I know I'm smarter than a 5th grader, but I cant spell like one! :D Im the smartest person who cant spell, why because im an engineer who's mind is full of more usefull stuff!

Smarten up there is NO WAY Charlie would let you do a thing for his company. All you do is come up w/ the same ole crap over & over. Where's my where's my where's my. As far as a threat how can anyone threaten anyone else on a forum like this. Unless you think you are threatened then it is in your mind. I'm an engineer & IT person and you know what I'm smart enuff to use a little thing called spell check. Oh and I have a degree in broadcast engineering: do you? Or is it the fact that you run a truck as an engineer that makes you one. I'm in awe of how far up your a** your head is. You think because you b & moan that it's going to change something about the way Charlie runs his business. It won't He has a company that is very profitable. Everything I've seen from what you say would not help business at all but just cost more to run the biz w/ little return. I tell you if I were in Charlies shoes I'd look at you avatar and laugh and not take a thing you say seriously. I still say you act like a 10 yr old child. I don't put you on ignore so that others can see that I still care enuff to reply to you stupid remarks. And to all those that read this I apologize that it came to my stating my feelings about someone that threatens to do something but doesn't have gonads to do it. Now as I said put up or shut up. If you make a threat to leave if something doesn't happen then do it. Don't just make the threat and weenie out. Oh I do watch 5th grader sometimes it reminds me of people like you. Now I'm laughing about that. You as a 5th grader it fits you. :D

they cannot relate my posting to my cta login's. ever think i am in the middle of posting while im on an actual call? some people who call in want to give their life story,a nd if we interrupt them to try to put them on track, we will fail on a quality score.

and the amount of workers in this place who have worked for directv is pretty high. directv and dish seem to trade employees here in tulsa. oh, and another thing. did i even put that i previously worked at directv on my application or ever tell anyone here i did? you all are assuming i told dish i used to work there.

and getting fired for this would not be that bad. they could fire me on a hunch, but they would never be able to deny my unemployment payments. well, they would try because thats what these cold hearted bastards do, but they would lose in the appeal as they would have no actual proof other then a possible hunch this is me. the only way they could prove it was me is if my internet service provider released the owner of the IP address(s) i use. and that there would be a breach of my my privacy. and they would need to know what IP address they are looking for, and i dont think Scott will give out any information on that. i could use the 6 month paid vacation.

Don't you guys get it. GB is really Charlie just pulling your leg and trying to see who his real friends and enemies are. As for his avatar is that really Milton Berle behind that paint?

I'm smart enuff to use a little thing called spell check. I still care enuff to reply to you stupid remarks. :D
Smart enough, maybe, but a little too lazy. I always get a kick out of someone who makes mistakes themself when trying to point out the shortcomings of others. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts