Tigers vs Cardinals in world series

the twins have played like junk thier previous eleven (4-7) until tonight and there batting average was 50 points lower in the previous eleven games than usual this season, it was time for them to break out of the funk.
this could be a great series with the twins only 2 back

stone phillips420 said:
the twins have played like junk thier previous eleven (4-7) until tonight and there batting average was 50 points lower in the previous eleven games than usual this season, it was time for them to break out of the funk.
this could be a great series with the twins only 2 back
I think the pitching match up you were speaking of is the Sunday game,
Santana and Bonderman If both are on thier game it could be a real low scoring game.....

Sorry Joe, my posting was actually meant for Stoney. Got the green avatars mixed up. Tigers really stunk it up last night. I'll be happy with one more win from this series.

Jimbos said:
Robertson and Bonnser, whats fun about them ???

I will miss tommorows game anyway, seeing they are playing it in the evening....
I will be partying at a friends for the BIG Ohio State vs Texas game !!!!
cause boof is either really bad or really good, there is no in between for him.
enjoy the bucks game, ill be watching gophers cal and twins tigers

stone phillips420 said:
cause boof is either really bad or really good, there is no in between for him.
enjoy the bucks game, ill be watching gophers cal and twins tigers
I would also do a lot of channel swapping too, but I am going out to a freinds tonight.

Unfortunatly, the Tigers and the NASCAR race is tonight, last one before the Chase starts so it is an important one, I only have 1 recorder.

Jimbo

Paul Wozniak said:
Another fine pitching performance wasted. I feel like I'm repeating myself lately.
According to the Tiger's web page, todays game, should be a good one
(Bonderman vs Santana) is not on TV in the Detroit market, I hope that was an error on the website.

Jimbo

riffjim4069 said:
As a added bonus I'm watching the games on Fox Sports North (not blacked out in my area). Of course, the Tigers are down 1-0 right now...
Thats interesting, I am not blacked out, it's just not listed to be on FSN-Detroit like it normally is...
It's not listed on any channel....
Afterwords, maybe they knew something we didn't ...
Couildn't believe 12-1 final,:(
I am glad I did not waste my time with that one....

Lions looked deceint today :)

Jimbo

Last edited:
sidekick said:
The Twinkies sugar shocked the Tigers today!
Yup .....:yikes
Tigers looked bad :no
They have to work their way out of this slump or they will a) not make the playoffs or b) make playoffs and go out in a hurry, and make people think the Tigers season was a fluke.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Yankees now have the BEST record in the American League - Amazing considering the MAJOR injuries they have had ALMOST ALL SEASON.

Lets go Yanks!!!!!

ScoBuck said:
Yankees now have the BEST record in the American League - Amazing considering the MAJOR injuries they have had ALMOST ALL SEASON.

Lets go Yanks!!!!!

Totally Amazing.....!!!!

Tigers are in deep trouble if they do not start playing better. If the Tigers collapse and do not make the playoffs, it will be the first time I have seen two teams collapse in the same season --- The Red Sox and the Tigers. If the Tigers do collapse, maybe the Red Sox and Tigers should play a game to see who collapsed the most. :D

This collapse will go down with the 1969 Cubs as the biggest in baseball history. But as Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over til it's over." I'm hoping we've hit bottom.

riffjim4069 said:
Well, there's hope the Tigers will gain ground on the Twins this evening...the Tigers have the night off. Ugh! Anyway, I'm hoping they will have time to regroup and locate their missing testicles.
Outside of Bonderman of late, the pitching has still been pretty good.
The hitters on the other hand have forgotten how to be selective at the plate.
They should watch the Yankees play on the offensive side, they know how to work the count and hit thier pitch, the Tigers did this earlier in the year.
We really need to get Palonco back.

Jimbo

They are not going to learn selectivity at this stage of the game. I'll be happy if they just start hitting what they are swinging at. At any rate the remaining schedule does favor us, and the pitching is still the best in the league. Amazing how this team is mirroring the Sox, and we know that turned out. How come we haven't heard from any Sox fans on this forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts