Time to take action on TNTHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
DarrellP said:
TNTHD looks great on Dish.

Don't go there Darrel, I have dish and voom and a 106" projection setup and TNT-HD sucks just as bad on dish as it does on VOOM!!!!

richard_rd said:
Don't go there Darrel, I have dish and voom and a 106" projection setup and TNT-HD sucks just as bad on dish as it does on VOOM!!!!
Whatever. I think Dish looks much better personally.

I hardly ever even look at the TNTHD channel since I can hardly ever find anything looking decent on it. I watch UniversalHD 5000% more than TNTHD since they actually show HD on that channel on a regular basis. If the guide was acurate, and actually indicated when TNTHD was actually showing HD, I would probably watch it more because I would realize the program was REALLY in HD, but as it is, I just get annoyed when I change to the channel to find a stetched SD show being called HD.

LOL. Check it now. L&O is on TNTHD and The Last Remake of Beau Geste is on UHD.

Factoring out the aspect ratio fubarred condition existing on TNTHD, there is no comparison on PQ.

UHD wins again hands down.

And the movie on UHD is from 1977!!!!! :eek:

Timmernator, call your boss and tell him to check it out!! :shocked

All L&Os from the HD era have now been HD on TNT (this changed just recently)
Without a Trace is HD
All NBA on TNT is HD
All Nascar on TNT is HD
Several Movies are HD on TNT
Also several mini series have aired on TNT in HD, they next one coming up is into the west

I say it's a pretty good channel. Got a lot more variety than ESPN

BFG said:
All L&Os from the HD era have now been HD on TNT (this changed just recently)
Without a Trace is HD
All NBA on TNT is HD
All Nascar on TNT is HD
Several Movies are HD on TNT
Also several mini series have aired on TNT in HD, they next one coming up is into the west

I say it's a pretty good channel. Got a lot more variety than ESPN

I agree. I think it has a lot of great HD programming. I hate the way it seems in vogue to slam TNTHD. Yet ESPNHD is showing SD NBA basketball games tonight as I type this. But try complinaing about ESPNHD and its like youve insulted someones mother.

vurbano said:
I agree. I think it has a lot of great HD programming. I hate the way it seems in vogue to slam TNTHD. Yet ESPNHD is showing SD NBA basketball games tonight as I type this. But try complinaing about ESPNHD and its like youve insulted someones mother.

ESPN is sparse, I will agree with that, but they do not stretch things which wins big points with me. TNTHD has loads of potential. I like the action movies they show and a lot of the shows they carry, but I will not watch stretched programming and that is what I toldd them in my email. I also told them that the movies should be OAR not just to fit the screen. If they were to get there act together they could very well be my favorite HD channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)