Timeless

So, why don't they just "come back" 1/2 hour before the bad guy stole the mothership in the first episode, and just kill him before he takes it?

Time travel stories are always so hobbled....
Because they have already changed the timeline overall. It may not be the same time anymore when they stole it.

I just saw an movie trailer for a new movie about a black women that worked for NASA in the early 60s , who helped with the mathematical calculations to get the first men off the moon. Sounds familiar? I remember in that episode that Lucy said that the woman that they worked with in that episode was so good they made a movie about her. Well now they have. Cool huh? I might even go see it, because it stars "Cookie" from Empire playing the lead. :thumbup

Reactions: DJdish
I just saw an movie trailer for a new movie about a black women that worked for NASA in the early 60s , who helped with the mathematical calculations to get the first men off the moon. Sounds familiar? I remember in that episode that Lucy said that the woman that they worked with in that episode was so good they made a movie about her. Well now they have. Cool huh? I might even go see it, because it stars "Cookie" from Empire playing the lead. :thumbup

What's the movie's name? I'm in.

We saw the "Hidden Figures" trailer when we went to see "Dr. Strange", so when I caught the moon landing episode and they were looking for the mainframe expert, it all came together. However, I spotted a 1970s era ADM terminal that did not exist in 1969.

I'm watching the Benedict Arnold episode now. Oh, hey! It's Quark!

I was hoping that after the events depicted in the Fall Cliffhanger that they would return to 2016 to find they had created a "Man in the High Castle" scenario where Germany and Japan had defeated America. Obviously that won't happen, but I think that the Future that Flynn has created will be one is far worse than the one he left.

Don't think that Lucy's boss is a good idea, as it is possible that once she comes back the whole timeline is differnent and she never had that that dinner with her boss et all........

Don't think that Lucy's boss is a good idea, as it is possible that once she comes back the whole timeline is differnent and she never had that that dinner with her boss et all........

But wouldn't the thumb drive still be in the lifeboat? That seems to be the scenario they have set up.

Don't know if Lucy will be spending Christmas in this year or in some other year, but hope that as a Christmas present she'll get a second season.

Reactions: Foxbat
My guess is that NBC will remain silent on renewal/cancellation until all 16 episodes have aired.