Timeless

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm just trying to get caught up on this show and you guys are calling for it to be cancelled already ..... sheesh.
I may as well not bother then.
I'm off work next week and was gonna catch up then .... should I, or not ?

Go for it. We've finally been given a hint about Flynn's motivation in the last episode.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Just 9 episodes to go I guess.

Rufus and his chocodiles invited me to ponder......

If I could travel back in time I'd go back to when I was a kid, and buy some Suzy Q's and Twinkies, the ones out there don't taste the same.

Just 9 episodes to go I guess.

Rufus and his chocodiles invited me to ponder......

If I could travel back in time I'd go back to when I was a kid, and buy some Suzy Q's and Twinkies, the ones out there don't taste the same.

That is certainly a unique reason to want a time machine. Personally I have some other ideas but board rules prevent me from going into greater detail.

That was one of my favorite episodes. I love colonial history and the period around the Revolution.

S~

I personally love the Civil War, WW1 and WW2 time periods. We spent way too much time on colonial revolutionary time period in my history class in high school. We never even got to WW1 because of all the time we spent on the revolutionary time period and the early 18th century time period. But that was over 30 years ago , so maybe by now they have learned to spend a little more time on the 20th century , so kids can see some of the events that lead us to world war not once, but twice, in less than 30 years. Because those who don't learn from our mistakes in the past , are doomed to repeat them again.

Our local schools cover up to the Civil War/Reconstruction in Middle School. High School covers from that time period to present.

S~

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Pretty good episode. I want a closer look at that letter. Hopefully next week with the fall/winter finale :)

S~

Pretty good episode. I want a closer look at that letter. Hopefully next week with the fall/winter finale :)

S~
Funny how people and stuff change everywhere other than that office. I am waiting for the time they come back to an empty building. :)

Funny how people and stuff change everywhere other than that office. I am waiting for the time they come back to an empty building. :)

So, why don't they just "come back" 1/2 hour before the bad guy stole the mothership in the first episode, and just kill him before he takes it?

Time travel stories are always so hobbled....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts