Timeless

Lucy will go on a particularly risky mission tonight.

Does she speak German? Don't know.

I hope she won't get killed in this mission, even though I'd think the writers could take care of such a thing if they pick up a Lucy from a date when she was alive, and continue the story with her.

Well after this week's episode, I'm out. I can't stand it any more.

I am out too. I have a problem warming up to the characters. I guess Lucy is the main protagonist but there is something about the character I find offputting. No knock on the actress. I have seen her before and enjoyed her work. i guess it is the way the character is written.

So the bad guy stole a nuke from the 60's to power his time machine. I still can't tell if he is truly a "patriot"as he claims or a madman. Don't know what he hoped to do by killing off the guy from Germany that helps us get to the moon first. Wish they would explain his motivation better.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

IF only we had a time machine and we could go to next Monday. :cool: Other news I see that NBC has asked for additional episodes of this show, bringing the total to 16 for this season. Not a full 22 episode season ,but still good sign for a possible renewal for season 2.:oldsmile2

Reactions: long_time_DNC
I guess I am alone in finding Lucy's situation (life affected by time travel) to be interesting but the character to be quite uninteresting.

I suspect that Lucy will do something to accomplish that. Not sure exactly how though.

Most likely. Perhaps she will come up with a more creative solution?

But more seriously, so much stuff is getting changed in the past aren't they likely to inadvertently directly effect their own team eventually?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)