Timeless

Yep, good points above.

I admit I'm no expert on time travel, but seems to me they don't have a good grasp on it yet, or they lack some controls in place, and some changes could affect them in an undesired and significant way.

This show is half baked... As you said klang, we don't know Flynn's goal. Its as if he's desperate too and until he succeeds in a major time change anywhere the plot doesn't move further. All I know is if our hero's show up in togas ... to save Caesar... I'm out..

:D I don't think they'll show up in togas...don't think there's enough known historical links to tie Rome to the U.S...the Dark Ages pretty much obliterated a lot of known history that would link the two. Flynn's goal seems to be to get rid of Rittenhouse (whatever it is and however it's spelled?). We seem to know it's a group of powerful folks who have an agenda of some kind (still unknown) and want inside info on what the team is talking about...why? We don't yet know...

IF only we had a time machine and we could go to next Monday. :cool: Other news I see that NBC has asked for additional episodes of this show, bringing the total to 16 for this season. Not a full 22 episode season ,but still good sign for a possible renewal for season 2.:oldsmile2

I think it is more likely that the 16th episode will be the last. NBC did something similar with a sitcom (Truth Be Told) and that was all she wrote.

I think it is more likely that the 16th episode will be the last. NBC did something similar with a sitcom (Truth Be Told) and that was all she wrote.

I hope not , but wouldn't be surprised if they did this show the same way. Look how bad Nbc did Revolution show.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Well. We may not know what Flynn's ultimate goal is but we sure know what Rufus' goal is... to make white people feel bad about the past. That's the main reason I'm tuning out. I don't want to have slavery and the past treatment of people of color shoved down my throat in every episode.

I understand the disappointment over non renewal if you a e a fan but maybe that three episode pickup will allow them to wrap up at least some of the storylines. You would not want this to end like the US version of "Life on Mars" did.

Reactions: fredp
I read they ordered 3 more episodes for a total of 16 and that's it, Taken will replace it on that time slot.

Unfortunately for me :(

Very few shows are actually picked up for next year at this point. It would highly unusual fora freshman show to get such a renewal this early.
True, but I do hope it gets a second season...I'm enjoying it and there so few network scripted drama's that I do enjoy, especially in the scifi genre. I end up usually watching movies or reruns of Trek or Stargate from my collection...

Reactions: dare2be
All I know about whether Timeless will live on in a second season is that the Cancel Bear is smacking its jaws and taking a few swipes at it. :D March or April 2017 is when we will know for sure. I'm enjoying Westworld much more and can't wait for the second season of Man in the High Castle on Amazon in December. The networks have to do too much pandering to the common denominator so what they come up with isn't appealing to the folks that want more to think about.

I'm just trying to get caught up on this show and you guys are calling for it to be cancelled already ..... sheesh.
I may as well not bother then.
I'm off work next week and was gonna catch up then .... should I, or not ?

I'm just trying to get caught up on this show and you guys are calling for it to be cancelled already ..... sheesh.
I may as well not bother then.
I'm off work next week and was gonna catch up then .... should I, or not ?

I vote Yes, I still have a slight hope Lucy would live to see Season 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts