Timeless

Timeless hit a new series low last night. Looking pretty iffy for renewal.

Actually I see there are just 2 episodes left for Lucy to get back her sister, for Flynn to get rid or Rittenhouse and for Rufus to do whatever he has to do .......

One more episode according to the end of this weeks'. I don't think there is time to tie up the story if the series isn't renewed. I hate when that happens.

I don't see them wrapping it up at all . I see it leaving us hanging in hopes of renewal. I really hope it gets renewed. I love this show. But Flynn's reasons for time travel don't really make much sense to me. I don't see how destroying our nation's history is going to bring back his dead wife and child. What happens if he ends up killing someone who becomes one of his ancestors? Who really knows all the people in the past that were your ancestors? Why doesn't Lucy , who has just been given the journal -which Flynn is using he stole from the future, just destroy it and never write down crap? Then Flynn has no help from Lucy to go anywhere back in time at all. This part of the show needs to be worked on to make it more sensible. Otherwise the show becomes an extended history lesson with a sci fi twist and time travel.

Last 1/2 of final episode, they just go back to 15 minutes before Flynn stole the mothership, and stop him. It would be as simple as moving both ships somewhere else.

Time reverts to normal, series finished.

They can't go where they have already been or where they are already alive in that time period. That has been he Rule since the first episode.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

They can't go where they have already been or where they are already alive in that time period. That has been he Rule since the first episode.

They've already broken that rule more than once. It's BS anyways, even for "time travel" lol Just like all the rules for vampires that change from movie to movie and book to book.

There isn't ONE scientific rule anywhere, that would preclude using a "time machine" to go back to a time where you already existed. IF I went back to myself at age 12, I probably wouldn't recognize ME anyway. I certainly wouldn't explode or vanish or anything else. Even IF my future self came up and shook my hand after introducing himself, err myself, hummm...

Agreed, from what I've heard from time travelers is that they can be brought back in time to a time where they were already living, no problem at all.
It's probably not easily grasped, but agreed, no knowledge of any scientific law not even esoteric thing precluding that from happening.

I have already suffered with some other shows that have been cancelled, and I was left in suspense, like with The Event previously on NBC and Alcatraz on Fox.

I disagree. The rules of this show's mythology have been talked about just about every episode. The latest one was when Wyatt went to 1983 to stop the parents of his wive's supposed future killer from having sex , so they produce him. Rufus even said that they were lucky they didn't travel to much further into that year ,because he was born latter in that year. So the rules do apply in this show's mythology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)