Hi SatelliteGuys, Thought I'd share a "fun" project I just completed. I repaired a Titanium Satellite CK1-S C/ku band LNBF that was damaged because of a bad terminal. The C-band side terminal was die-cast and very thin, which broke off easily. I was about to toss it out, but decided to try and repair instead. I had a KU-band LNBF that was no good, but had a gold plated connection, so I carefully unsoldered the terminal, and transplanted it to the CK1-S. BAM! perfect fit, a stronger terminal, and is working perfectly again. The LNBF itself always worked great for me, but the terminals could use an upgrade.