Titanium's New Product....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd take one talented American or European hobbyist over 20 Chinese 'programmer' hacks.

I observe that STB development is favoring open source. We can either continue to resist market change or embrace it. :)

Be great to find enough interest to form a team and create a North American Enigma2 image with focus on the functions and features that make our market unique. We are a fraction of DVBS users and our reception priorities aren't the priorities of the European users. While NA hobbyists can and do contribute to the European image teams, the reality is, the focus and efforts on image development are placed on the needs of their primarily European markets.

Hello All
I received my Mio 4k the day after Christmas and I can't get my hands off of it, so far so good every thing works.
Nice picture, the 4K channels on 101W look very nice.
I connected my Hauppauge ATSC downloaded the drivers from plugins>drivers and it works very good no issues.
I also connected a USB 500G HD and recorder some clips, no problems playing the clips.
Blind Scan works very good no issues found, Like Brian said it has the ATV image on it, I haven't change it yet , I was hoping that I can install the other images on multiboot but multiboot is not working yet, I am sure they will get it going soon.
This receiver is faster than my Zero 4K receiver it boots up faster, scans faster, the software updates are installed faster.
If you are looking for a new receiver this receiver would be a good choice, the price from Brian is very good, I look at the pricing in EU and by the time you add shipping to it you will be paying more.
I don't like the default skin from ATV, I install a different Skin call GlamourAuraFHD-ATV, this is a very nice skin easy to navigate, you can download the skin from the plugins.
Regards.
Tunder

Hey, Tunder! Thanks for all you do. I still think of your old nic Chewie on this site. I don't think anyone can come close with all the boxes you have bought over the years. I remember those old vantage boxes you bought which were huge dollar amounts!!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Catamount

Hello All
I received my Mio 4k the day after Christmas and I can't get my hands off of it, so far so good every thing works.
Nice picture, the 4K channels on 101W look very nice.
I connected my Hauppauge ATSC downloaded the drivers from plugins>drivers and it works very good no issues.
I also connected a USB 500G HD and recorder some clips, no problems playing the clips.
Blind Scan works very good no issues found, Like Brian said it has the ATV image on it, I haven't change it yet , I was hoping that I can install the other images on multiboot but multiboot is not working yet, I am sure they will get it going soon.
This receiver is faster than my Zero 4K receiver it boots up faster, scans faster, the software updates are installed faster.
If you are looking for a new receiver this receiver would be a good choice, the price from Brian is very good, I look at the pricing in EU and by the time you add shipping to it you will be paying more.
I don't like the default skin from ATV, I install a different Skin call GlamourAuraFHD-ATV, this is a very nice skin easy to navigate, you can download the skin from the plugins.
Regards.
Tunder

Tunder what would be the model number of your Hauppauge?

Catamount
I don't know how you recognize me, I forgot my password for Chewie and I was not able to recover it.appynew year to you to and your fam
Ha
Hey, Tunder! Thanks for all you do. I still think of your old nic Chewie on this site. I don't think anyone can come close with all the boxes you have bought over the years. I remember those old vantage boxes you bought which were huge dollar amounts!!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Catamount
Hello Catamount
I don't know how you recognize me, I forgot the password for Chewie and I was never able to recover it.
Happy New Year to you too and your family.
Regards.
Tunder

Reactions: catamount
Just received mine. Opened the box and everything looks good, no damage from shipping or handling. Don't have a lot of time to fool with it in the next couple of days but will dive in after New Years day. I will definitely need a lot of help .

Reactions: raydio
If you put it on ebay send me the item number.

Ebay charges 10%, would prefer to sell direct. Send me a PM if interested. I've done lots of business with other folks on this forum and I'm certain they'd vouch for me :)

PS- this unit belonged to Titanium before I owned it, so its been well cared for. I paid $125 for it less than 2 months ago.

Reactions: primestar31
If you put it on ebay send me the item number.Ask a little more to cover ebay fees.

If you even think you want it, buy it now. I sell on Ebay, and between their fees, shipping, AND PayPal's fees, CN would HAVE to charge at least another $25 on a "Buy It Now".

Even if you ultimately decide to not keep it, YOU can easily sell it on Ebay yourself, and at least get all your money back out of it, if not make a profit, which is just as likely...

I got an uncle that lives next door and I let him use My vuzero4k temporary not for satellite only ATSC with the hauppauge 950Q. He loves it.Now he wants to buy mine But I told him I have Close to $250.00 in it with the pvr kit &HDD and Hauppauge. He offered me $150.00.I don't want to sell for that.
I was going to give him the Item number if you put it on ebay.If he don't buy someone will.

I got an uncle that lives next door and I let him use My vuzero4k temporary not for satellite only ATSC with the hauppauge 950Q. He loves it.Now he wants to buy mine But I told hime I have Close to $250.00 in it with the pvr kit &HDD and Hauppauge. He offered me $150.00.I don't want to sell for that.
I was going to give him the Item number if you put it on ebay.If he don't buy someone will.

Like I said, Ebay would be a last resort. Would prefer not to pay their fees if it isn't necessary. I'm deeply discounting this STB since I appreciate this forum :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)