Today, Inspiration Network will make a large leap of faith

Raymie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
Maricopa County, AZ
Inspiration Network - which has been on Cox Phoenix's digital cable system for a long time - has still only had 25 million homes to tap into.

Today, that number will take a 124% rise as a double launch - which I cannot remember ever happening - on Dish and DirecTV - carries it to 56 million homes.

And for anyone who has been having a problem with Gilbert-uplink channels: there have been some pretty nasty storms in the area. 75 mph winds were recorded to the southwest of the Dish uplink center in Chandler.

Looking through their website it looks like they might have some decent programming. I may give a few shows a try.

I don't mind the biblebabble because I am somewhat a bit of a Christian but why do they got to show infomercials. Better yet, why does any channel have to show infomercials. We got plenty of 24/7 infomercials channels already. Go off the air or air test patterns, anything that is better than Paid Programming garbage. At least the family channels (ch's 170-175, 176 except between 11pm-6am, 177-179) don't show infomercials and I don't count ABC Family. You call yourself a family channel yet you show TV-14 programs like Secret Life of Teenager and Greek. Change the name and call yourself ABC Teen or something like that.

Locally...

we get RTN via KIRO (CBS, Seattle) as a sub-channel on Comcast. It's great cause they run old Alfred Hitchcock at Mid-nite followed by Night Gallery. Then at 1 they start infomercials...they have the opportunity to keep viewers awake most of the night, then they do that...more ION!!!! What a waste!!!of space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)