tony stewart hits driver

It can't be homicide..let's say pedestrian runs into traffic ..starts pointing at drivers. In irrational way and gets hit..its not the drivers fault..but if you can prove tony was playing death race 2000.....

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Stewart went our of his way to intentionally hit the kid .

Am in awe authorities are actually contemplating this as the majority of the population swerve out of the way of a cat.
Factor in the speed and lighting conditions this is simply an unfortunate accident....

If you cause an accident when u swerve out of the way of a cat..u will get a ticket

If you cause an accident when u swerve out of the way of a cat..u will get a ticket

Do you get a ticket if a person jumps in front of you and you fail to avoid them? Now take that and put it into a sport where cars are racing around a poorly lit track. Like I said before, I can't see any reason for there to be charges against Stewart unless they can prove he tried to hit the driver or Stewart actually admits that he tried to hit the driver.

Reactions: dfergie
Do you get a ticket if a person jumps in front of you and you fail to avoid them? Now take that and put it into a sport where cars are racing around a poorly lit track. Like I said before, I can't see any reason for there to be charges against Stewart unless they can prove he tried to hit the driver or Stewart actually admits that he tried to hit the driver.
let's say Tony Stewart jumped out and started pointing fingers and he got hit..the driver would be in jail

It's only because of his celebrity status that this is even in the news... Drivers wreck or get killed at dirt tracks almost every weekend, because it's Tony Stewart it's in the spotlight dragging everyone who doesn't have a clue about such racing to make unsupported claims.

I feel like I keep defending Stewart, which upsets me because I don't like him, but I'm not. I feel I'm using an opinion based off of common sense. Please explain to me why him being Tony Stewart is making a difference other than media coverage.

Intentional bullying with an unintentional death, that is just my opinion. Only Tony knows the truth. Either way I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Intentional bullying with an unintentional death, that is just my opinion. Only Tony knows the truth. Either way I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

You may be right and Stewart has a reputation of doing things like that. If he admitted that he tried to clip the driver or just scare him it wouldn't surprise me one bit and I think he should be punished for it. Based on the evidence I've seen and heard about I just don't see him being at fault yet.

I agree, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes either. I know I've done things to spite someone or antagonize them only for it to accidentally go too far and I felt terrible. What I did wasn't even that big of a deal but it made me feel like a horrible person so I can't imagine what it would feel like if you ending up killing someone.

How can someone be convicted of homocide due to the stupidity of another?

let's say Tony Stewart jumped out and started pointing fingers and he got hit..the driver would be in jail

Sorry but you are wrong and the police agree with me.

Only if the driver could reasonably be expected to miss him.

When I first saw the video, I thought the guy in front of Tony Stewart was going to be the one to hit the guy. Instead he narrowly swerved out of the way and barely missed him. There was no way for the guy behind him (Stewart) to have time enough to react as quickly, as all he saw at first was the car in front of him swerve and then the victim. He thus had less time himself to react than the driver who had been in front of him and barely missed the guy.

Reactions: robstudio
I don't know if anyone is guilty..I was not at the track..but Tony's celebrity status affects things

Here is something that was posted by DJ Bubba the Love Sponge who is good friends of Tony. Bubba also owns Bubbas Raceway Park in Ocalla Flordia. Tony has raced there a few times on the dirt track. Bubba 11 year old son Tyler who races and his car is exactly the same as the one that Tony was using that night.

So Bubba posted the following pic and I got to agree with him, besides in a head brace wearing a helmet look at the amount of visibility he had in that car. There is no way he saw him and if he did the way you turn a car in a dirt track is to hit the gas turning the wheels alone does nothing.
Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 11.53.28 AM.png

Reactions: osu1991 and dfergie

He could be charged with Manslaughter if the authorities believe that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)