Took the plunge and set up my D* install...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

linebackeru

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
thanks to alot of helpful advise on here, I feel I got a pretty nice deal via AAA and can't wait till I get COMCAST out of my house!!! Looking forward to actually getting some of my center ice games in HD next year and having more HD channels than comcast was providing. Ended up getting a second HD DVR for $99 and the free year of showtime kicked in plus the additional $10 off for 24 months from AA on top of all the national promotions. They wouldn't let me use the referal on top of it, but I ended up saving much more than $50 anyhow, so I can't complain. Thanks to everyone who gave me the helpful answers to my questions in my other thread. I just need to run out and grab a couple ethernet cables to hook up my on demand now!!!

I took the plung today also, done with Dish and coming on over to D* and can't wait.... Finally I will have my LOCAL CBS in HD!! Versus too just in time for Hockey Playoffs, GO WINGS!!

I just did too! Same deal, AAA, second HD DVR for $99, except I couldn't get them to go for the 1 year of Showtime, but frankly, I don't care much about Showtime anyway. Will be installed in 2 weeks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts