tOSU being investigated for tattoo-gate?

Curiously, I don't recall seeing a thread like this when Cam Newtons scandel was happening or when he wass ineleigible for the SEC Championship game, which once again was a determination made by the NCAA to allow him to play .... of course Money was involved again.

Cam not playing would have cost a ton of money.

I will say Cam should have been suspended and Auburn should forfeit the games. However, the issue is NCAA has no rules that involve the parents doing this. Since they can not produce Cam doing anything to cause ineligible status they can't doing anything to him.

Now as for OSU, once the players sold their rings, jersey or received discounted tattoos they become ineligible by NCAA guidelines. But lucky for OSU the Sugar Bowl president lobbied for them to be active. I will say this ago, the infractions took place in 2009 and any game they played in should be forfeited just as Georgia was threatened with over AJ Green.

Wasn't Cam Newton cleared by the NCAA of no rules broken? Yeah I believe so. With OSU rules were broken that the NCAA had... Now I would imagin breaking such big rules is also causing the school to look bad and should be punished by the school thus not playing in the Sugar Bowl. Hell VT had 6 guys break some simple rules and the HC Sent them the hell home, 2 other guys both starters weren't in their rooms by 1am... 1AM PEOPLE!! a simple curfew rule was broken although they were still in the hotel but rules are rules so they must now sit out the first Quarter of the game.

I'm sorry but to any and all OSU fans, this is total BS and complete lame how this is going. Those players should NOT be allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl!! Even the College Game Day guys agreed to that and so was the ESPN Poll of the whole country that people took. Anyone that says otherwise is just a die hard fan of the program.

Wasn't Cam Newton cleared by the NCAA of no rules broken? Yeah I believe so. With OSU rules were broken that the NCAA had... Now I would imagin breaking such big rules is also causing the school to look bad and should be punished by the school thus not playing in the Sugar Bowl. Hell VT had 6 guys break some simple rules and the HC Sent them the hell home, 2 other guys both starters weren't in their rooms by 1am... 1AM PEOPLE!! a simple curfew rule was broken although they were still in the hotel but rules are rules so they must now sit out the first Quarter of the game.

I'm sorry but to any and all OSU fans, this is total BS and complete lame how this is going. Those players should NOT be allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl!! Even the College Game Day guys agreed to that and so was the ESPN Poll of the whole country that people took. Anyone that says otherwise is just a die hard fan of the program.

I couldn't agree more. OSU is better off to stay home, since they can't win in bowl games versus the SEC. I just hope the SEC continues its trend on making OSU its whipping boy. OSU hasn't beat the SEC in a bowl game in over 20 years.

I will say Cam should have been suspended and Auburn should forfeit the games. However, the issue is NCAA has no rules that involve the parents doing this. Since they can not produce Cam doing anything to cause ineligible status they can't doing anything to him.

Now as for OSU, once the players sold their rings, jersey or received discounted tattoos they become ineligible by NCAA guidelines. But lucky for OSU the Sugar Bowl president lobbied for them to be active. I will say this ago, the infractions took place in 2009 and any game they played in should be forfeited just as Georgia was threatened with over AJ Green.

You STILL crying over here??? Did Georgia forfeit those games? or were they THREATENED??? Why would OSU forfeit if Georgia did not? Try thinking before posting next time. Or maybe it was just the tears still stuck in your eyes..... WAH!!

OSU is better off to stay home, since they can't win in bowl games versus the SEC. I just hope the SEC continues its trend on making OSU its whipping boy. OSU hasn't beat the SEC in a bowl game in over 20 years.
I'm an Ohio State fan but will be the first to admit that they play a different level of football in the SEC...

You STILL crying over here??? Did Georgia forfeit those games? or were they THREATENED??? Why would OSU forfeit if Georgia did not? Try thinking before posting next time. Or maybe it was just the tears still stuck in your eyes..... WAH!!

Actually you might want to get your facts straight. AJ Green committed his offense after the 2009 Independence Bowl(Last Game of the year). He sat out the first four games of 2010 because UGA and Mark Richt were told by the NCAA if he plays and the violations were confirmed forfeiture for ineligible player would have taken place.

Here are some links for you to review to see my gripe is justified.

College Football: Why The NCAA Is Destroying Their Credibility and Integrity | Bleacher Report
Green receives four-game ban; UGA plans appeal | UGA sports blog
Sources: Former North Carolina defensive back Chris Hawkins at center of NCAA probe - ESPN
A.J. Green's eligibility still at issue with NCAA, source says - ESPN

OSU has an 0-9 all time record against the SEC in bowl games

I believe the last win against an SEC team was regular season game against LSU back when Cooper was OSU coach.

Some OSU vs SEC information

Total Record VS SEC 7-11-2

6 of those wins and 1 loss were from Kentucky and Vanderbilt.. (Not exactly the SEC Cream) However 1 win was from LSU. Who was #4 in the nation at that time.

blah blah blah... SEC fanboys fawn over random SEC team... blah blah blah.... Bash Big 10.... blah blah blah

Let's settle it on the field. I'm no Big 10 fan boy. I'm a fan of THE Ohio State Buckeyes. I could care less what the other teams in my conference do. Without further ado, let's get it on!!!!!!!

blah blah blah... SEC fanboys fawn over random SEC team... blah blah blah.... Bash Big 10.... blah blah blah

Let's settle it on the field. I'm no Big 10 fan boy. I'm a fan of THE Ohio State Buckeyes. I could care less what the other teams in my conference do. Without further ado, let's get it on!!!!!!!

THERE YA GO!!!!! :up:up:up:up:up:up:up

I would care less also if my conference got SPANKED as bad as the big ten did ;) And as bad as the ACC is this year at least they could beat the bottom dwellers of the SEC this year ;)

In the big tens defense though they did play the cream of the SEC.

Wait, I watched the entire Bama/Mich St game (and parts of the MSU/Mich game), and I did not see ANY Big Ten defense.....

Neither on of those teams had much defense all year. MSU's only saving grace was they could out score their opponents. And Yes, I know you didn't see that either.

Neither on of those teams had much defense all year. MSU's only saving grace was they could out score their opponents. And Yes, I know you didn't see that either.

Oh I know, I was just making a joke about his statement "in the big tens defense". ;)