tOSU being investigated for tattoo-gate?

You are a fool if you thought Pryor wasn't going to play.

I figured he would be playing but one could hope that Tressel would have put a mark on the program with this. Tressel is going to look like a fool when most of them go pro.

Let it go .... none of us have any say on who plays and who doesn't.

Really, I thought we had the choice of who played. ;)

So an OSU fan needs to not be disappointed that they are going to play? I could care less about this bowl game as it is not for the title. This just shows that Tressel's 200K bonus for BCS victory is just as important as the teams integrity.

I figured he would be playing but one could hope that Tressel would have put a mark on the program with this. Tressel is going to look like a fool when most of them go pro.

Hey guy's,
We are PAST the "Declare for the NFL " now and guess what ?

NONE of the Buckeye's you all said was running to the NFL went.

So Tressel has all of them back for next year, as they said they would.

Jag, this is directed at all those that claimed that they would all go Pro and not face any consequences , not you specifically.

Count me (and probably you as well if you are honest ;) ) as one of the ones that figured a couple of them would bolt.

Hey guy's,

Jag, this is directed at all those that claimed that they would all go Pro and not face any consequences , not you specifically.

Hopefully they'll get that five game suspension reduced to 3-4 games. Would like to have them back for Michigan State on October 1.

Sandra

Hey guy's,

It can be directed at me specifically as I did not think that most of them would be back. I was wrong with this situation.

It can be directed at me specifically as I did not think that most of them would be back. I was wrong with this situation.

However, most of the forum felt the same way, your post was just the first one I found.

I didn't know, but HOPED they would stay, mainly to not spit on Jim.

I agree and think it will, possibly 2 games off.

That would be nice, but with the backlash from them being allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl I'm not that optimistic. Anything South of five games would be terrific, that would bring them back for Michigan State.

Sandra

I agree and think it will, possibly 2 games off.

We will see how wrong I can be again with this one. I think that they will only get 1 game off of the 5. This is what was just done for the Georgia player that was suspended last year. He served 4 games at the start of the season.

That would be nice, but with the backlash from them being allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl I'm not that optimistic. Anything South of five games would be terrific, that would bring them back for Michigan State.

Sandra
When I said 2 off, I was referring to dropping it to 3, not 2 as it may have sounded.

However, most of the forum felt the same way, your post was just the first one I found.

I didn't know, but HOPED they would stay, mainly to not spit on Jim.

Maybe Jim threatened to beat them up if they didnt stay? He is pretty intimidating in that sweater vest ;)
Yeah, it was good that they respected him enough to keep their word.

We will see how wrong I can be again with this one. I think that they will only get 1 game off of the 5. This is what was just done for the Georgia player that was suspended last year. He served 4 games at the start of the season.

If I were to make a bet on it, I would say what your saying and they would miss 4.
The NCAA said they ADDED the 5th game because they didn't come right out and tell them ...... ya like ANYONE is going to turn themselves in, if they don't have to.

If they're lucky, the NCAA will drop it from 5 to 4 but I don't think even that will happen.

And I stated this already, the players a) really respect Tressel and b) all indications were that none would be more than mid-round picks if they did go :). If Pryor can mature more - sure won't help missing 4-5 games - I think he could be a good QB. He's good already, but for NFL levels, a bit more experience is a good thing.

I am worried that their 2nd string players won't be good enough for Miami and Mich St. A couple losses right off the bat won't help rankings and the folks who rank teams never cut OSU any slack. On the other hand, the 2nd string can use the opportunity to "prove" they're good.

If they're lucky, the NCAA will drop it from 5 to 4 but I don't think even that will happen.

And I stated this already, the players a) really respect Tressel and b) all indications were that none would be more than mid-round picks if they did go :). If Pryor can mature more - sure won't help missing 4-5 games - I think he could be a good QB. He's good already, but for NFL levels, a bit more experience is a good thing.

I am worried that their 2nd string players won't be good enough for Miami and Mich St. A couple losses right off the bat won't help rankings and the folks who rank teams never cut OSU any slack. On the other hand, the 2nd string can use the opportunity to "prove" they're good.

I am looking forward to see the young QB, here's hoping he bypasses Bouserman (Sr.) to allow the young guys a chance, Guiton and Graham ... ( I think Graham is the Son of former QB Kent) Doesn't mean he should get the start though, hopefully he's better than Kent.

As for the RB position, they will be fine, they have a stable of them just waiting for playing time, Hall and Berry top the list.

WR is where they are short, Sansanbacher graduates, Corey Brown needs to step up BIG TIME, he dropped just about anything thrown his way this year, yes he had a catch in the bowl game, with another drop to go with it.

That leaves Offensive Tackle and D line, both are important positions and the Bucks are notorious for having a weak O line.... fortunately they have returning players on the O line to pick up the slack.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar