Transponder question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

perkunas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
Ontario Canada
I finally got my motorized Ku band system running.(I couldn't do it without you guys thanks)
I have a standard LNB
1) On Galaxy 28, I was hoping for BYUTV but its not there, maybe my transponder settings are off IDK
2) I Cant get anything on AMC-21 I'm thinking the LNB is wrong, as its standard not circular, and if that's the case whats the easiest way to fix it.
Any help is greatly appreciated
tnx

If you have a standard linear LNBF with local Oscillator at 10750 MHz then you have the right LNBF. Those are not circular.

Did you get "Ch-2" (KETV Ch. 7) on 12196 H 2784 on 89W?
No (ill make sure later) and thanks, all i was getting was stuff from the adjacent sat.
Not getting anything on AMC-21 will try some more transponders not sure how good this list is.
where is byutv now anyway.

BYU is actually still on G28 but recently changed transponders to 11884 H 2788 4/5 DVB-S2 QPSK
However, their signal is fairly weak so an undersized or misaligned dish won't receive it. As well, you need a DVB-S2 capable receiver to tune it in

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk now Free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)