Trying To Get G19 with a Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ive got plenty of patience,but not with chinneese crap.junk,not worth an american penny,

Unlikely that it has anything to do with the country of manufacture... :D

Not trying to get you to do anything you don't want... :)

If you have a DVD player or other portable LCD, it might have a RCA input that can connect to the receiver. The local Goodwill has small TVs on clearance for $10. Most have RCA inputs. Saw a 12 AC/DC model with VCR for $5 at a neighbor's garage sale. Cheap TVs are a dime a dozen. Most of us have a small TV that we use when working outside.

Put the gear aside for a few days. It will work, just have to get around this roadblock!

If you do wish to give-up, post the gear here on the site. Many guys would put it to great use rather than throw it in the trash. Thanks to your testing, the new owner would at least be assured that the gear works! :)

An the meter is working proper.Ive set dish network up for a friend in 15 seconds I had a signal.So dont tell Me to forget about the meter,its got a tv screen also.You dont know what your talking about when it comes to meters.I did electrical work for over 20 years,could I have done this with out a meter.NO

Dish Network satellites are many times stronger and are extremely easy to install. FSS satellites are much weaker and require precise aiming to even detect. The meter may be properly configured for the Dish Network satellites and not for G19 or even have a defect. That really hasn't been the point in these posts.

I do know just a wee bit about satellite systems and meters. Been installing satellite systems since the 80's and have designed a few satellite products and owned a few companies. :)

Just trying to help and will graciously exit out of this thread.

Sorry that I wasn't able to assist. Best of luck!

WOW, Jeff sorry to see you give up so easy. Blaming others and country of manufacture because you have not got it to work is silly.
Brian has been doing this for over 30 years.
There is obviously something not right. You may be right it may be the Chinese meter.
DISH and DirectV is so strong, anybody can pick those up with enough time and no meter.
These signals is a different story a few things need to fall into place for it to work.
You don't even have to worry about skew with the DBS birds.
I wish you luck.

Reactions: Mr Tony and FTA4PA
You people are arrogant ,you so smart but have no common what so ever,You know nothing.Just this world age..Chew on that for a while an can figure it out,you wont,no common sense.good riddance....your off My pc,and your off....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)