Two Hopper 3 Install is Scheduled

I'll probably wait for football season to try out the Multi-screen. One on the RedZone and three on individual games. I should be able to keep track until about the third beer. My concentration isn't what it used to be.

We don't use it often but when we do it's awesome. We do like to use the two screen feature a decent amount though. Multi-screen is perfect for March Madness and football season when multiple games are on that I want to watch.
We hardly watch any live TV. Can a recording be done in the multi-screen?

I'll probably wait for football season to try out the Multi-screen. One on the RedZone and three on individual games. I should be able to keep track until about the third beer. My concentration isn't what it used to be.

I usually keep one of the news channels in 1 quad, a local sub channel in another quad and maybe Disney in another one for the 12 year old and right now 'That Seventies Show' in the 4th quad. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Every quad buffers too. So if you watch one of your selections or a recording on full screen then go back to MultiView the other quads are buffered for commercial skipping, etc. It's very cool. :)

It is .... soon
Off topic, but if someone has a quick answer. I haven't followed all the Netflix posts closely. I understand the 4K issues, but shouldn't 4KJ have the regular app like the H3 and WJ have? Sorry, I should know this from all the posting about it.