U304 available on H3

I just checked again with a few different shows and I can positively state that Netflix 5.1 works for me via hdmi.

H3 hdmi -> Yamaha rxa840 hdmi -> Samsung f8000 series tv
So if some are and some aren't, it directly points to an HDMI hi kinds issue. Nothing new about them unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Not correct. Again at release it will be 4 full HD channels at 1080i. However a future upgrade will bring 6 fill 720p channels in Sportsbar (AKA Multiview) mode.
4.png
6.png

So if some are and some aren't, it directly points to an HDMI hi kinds issue. Nothing new about them unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Not working for me. H3 to Onkyo 646 to Vizio m60-c3. I've even tried changing the audio during the show. I definitely get 5.1 on regular programming.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1456287392.434259.jpg

Not working for me. H3 to Onkyo 646 to Vizio m60-c3. I've even tried changing the audio during the show. I definitely get 5.1 on regular programming. View attachment 114262

After you posted that image I did some extra digging. With my HwS I never got the 5.1 option in the Netflix app nor did my receiver ever output surround. The H3 Netflix app gave me 5.1 audio option and the receiver output surround and I never thought about it until your picture. When I go into my on screen settings my input is also pcm 2 channel and output is surround.

After you posted that image I did some extra digging. With my HwS I never got the 5.1 option in the Netflix app nor did my receiver ever output surround. The H3 Netflix app gave me 5.1 audio option and the receiver output surround and I never thought about it until your picture. When I go into my on screen settings my input is also pcm 2 channel and output is surround.
So, we're talking a Pro Logic scenario!

Reactions: D. Manley
I think one new feature with U304 is they brought back the nightly updates as I have the standby timer set to off and I just noticed about 45 minutes ago, the box said Checking External Hard Drive for a few minutes and then I saw the Hopper is Starting up....

Yes they are back but without any warning, The screen just goes black and the H3 reboots. Also the blank screen when you select Apps is back too. Had to reboot to get the screen back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)