U304 available on H3

Still have all my same issues after U304 including not about to copy more then 3 shows at a time to a EHD, have to reboot to get it to copy another 3 but if I copy one or two at a time i can copy about 8 before I have to restart my hopper.

Have you folks reported your DA in this thread? If not please do so. I am going to contact DIRT and see if just posting in that thread is enough, or if they want us to report isssues in the Feedback section of the app as well.

I have not, but I did initiate a lengthy chat with dish tech support the other day. Apparently the issue was being passed to the engineering team. I'll post up now.

Reactions: stimpson
I think it is coming but not quite ready yet. An, that is 4 channels not 6. I think I read that, maybe, if you had a 4K TV you would be able to see 6 at some future time.

My understanding is that the "sportsbar" mode (4 HD channels at once) only works with 4K TVs.

I explained earlier what was fixed in this version, funny to see so many people saying other bugs were not fixed. Because they are correct they were not fixed.

Again the big fixes in this revision was fixing the issue people were having not getting updates including things like search indexes or Joeys not releasing tuners even when off which would prevent updates from happening.

Looks like they are trying to nail down the big issues first. :)

It will be interesting to see what they tackle next. :D

I explained earlier what was fixed in this version, funny to see so many people saying other bugs were not fixed. Because they are correct they were not fixed.

Again the big fixes in this revision was fixing the issue people were having not getting updates including things like search indexes or Joeys not releasing tuners even when off which would prevent updates from happening.

Looks like they are trying to nail down the big issues first. :)

It will be interesting to see what they tackle next. :D

I hope they fix the PIP problems. I used it every day with my H2 but it does not work correctly on the H3.

Is there a way to move an existing recorded program into a new folder?

Yes, when you're on the screen that contains the recording(s) you'd like to move, do the following (assuming you have the 52.0 remote):
  1. Click 'options' on the remote
  2. Choose 'Manage Recordings' (or hit the number 2)
  3. Select the recordings you'd like to move
  4. Select 'Move to Folder' (or hit the number 4)
  5. Choose the folder you want to move the recording to

Reactions: xfoneguy
I just checked again. Netflix pops Dolby D quickly on the AVR but then switches to stereo. Which leads me to think that the H3 has some HDMI issue which isn't consistent across systems.

Since much of what I watch on Netflix is available in 4K I tend not to use the Dish provided app and instead use my Fire TV

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: D. Manley
If you finished watching a recording and you stop it, you get the options to delete it. After you delete it, it will not return to the DVR menu. I could swear it did that on U303. All I can do now is exit and go back in the DVR menu.

Have you folks reported your DA in this thread? If not please do so. I am going to contact DIRT and see if just posting in that thread is enough, or if they want us to report isssues in the Feedback section of the app as well.

I have....but please let me know if I need to do further. I use the app DAILY.....and this is a feature I miss very much.

Reactions: stimpson
Yes, when you're on the screen that contains the recording(s) you'd like to move, do the following (assuming you have the 52.0 remote):
  1. Click 'options' on the remote
  2. Choose 'Manage Recordings' (or hit the number 2)
  3. Select the recordings you'd like to move
  4. Select 'Move to Folder' (or hit the number 4)
  5. Choose the folder you want to move the recording to
Thanks for the tip. What does "autoplay" option do if you select it for a recording?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)