UHF Frequency

The frequency would be different for TV1 and TV2. So if you were using a 21.0 Band B at TV1 the frequency would be 394.3mHz.

Thanks again Zach, but I am just not understanding. Does it have something to do if the DVR is in dual mode? When I am in the garage watching TV (TV2 no DVR) I use a 6.3 Pro UHF set on Band B. Three of my DVRs are set with TV2 mod out cable channel 80, 85, and 90. Also, all three DVRs are in single mode with shared view selected. I watch different DVRs while in the garage by changing the TV channel and the remote address to the DVR that I want to watch. It just seems to me that the UHF frequency the remote is sending out to the DVR would be the same. Sorry I am not understanding it. Don't have much electronic smarts. It is no big deal, just was wondering what the frequency is.

UHF Pro Band A: TV1- 369.5mHz TV2- 375.3mHz
UHF Pro Band B: TV2- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

I think you meant to say:
UHF Pro Band B: TV1- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

To eliminate any confusions, I would say, instead of TV1, Tuner1 and instead of TV2, Tuner2, since the Home Distribution outputs both tuners.

What I think Zach meant is:

UHF Pro Band B: TV1* (not TV2)- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

And you're using Shared View among your TV2 mod outputs, so the "TV2 remote" settings are really of no concern to you for tuner purposes.

So yes, if you were using Dual Mode, each tuner (TV1 and TV2) would use a different band to support the separate remote controls in both rooms, assuming both remotes are setup as UHF.

With this in mind, does it make sense now?

Byron

UHF Pro Band B: TV2- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

I seemed to left one important thing out, it has to do with the chip that is at the bottom of the remote. If it has the 1 in and is using UHF it will be 394.3mHz.

OK, got it now. All my remotes have the TV2 chip in them, with the exception of the ones that are at TV1 locations which have TV1 in them for IR signal. Thank you very much for the info and you DIRT guys and gals keep up the good work. Yall are a great asset to this Forum.

I think you meant to say:
UHF Pro Band B: TV1- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

To eliminate any confusions, I would say, instead of TV1, Tuner1 and instead of TV2, Tuner2, since the Home Distribution outputs both tuners.

Thanks upsss. Got another updated home wiring distribution diagram completed again.

What I think Zach meant is:

UHF Pro Band B: TV1* (not TV2)- 394.3mHz TV2- 388.3mHz

And you're using Shared View among your TV2 mod outputs, so the "TV2 remote" settings are really of no concern to you for tuner purposes.

So yes, if you were using Dual Mode, each tuner (TV1 and TV2) would use a different band to support the separate remote controls in both rooms, assuming both remotes are setup as UHF.

With this in mind, does it make sense now?

Byron

Yep, got it. Thanks byron, sure can get confussing.