UPDATED - New Dish Pricing Info!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you referring to the 612 or a 211 with EHD enabled to serve as a DVR? You wouldn't gain anything by swapping the 722k for a 612 as both would be included as a primary receiver with a programming package. You'd still have the $6 account level DVR fee. Swapping the 222 for a 612 solo HD DVR would save $4 per month. The 612 is supposed to cost $10 while the 222 will cost $14. You could have a second DVR and save a few bucks. Of course you would lose the independent TV2 output of the 222 in swapping. There's also the 211k which can be turned into a DVR by adding an external HDD and paying a one-time fee of $40. Its cost is supposed to remain at $7 per month. The 612 records 2 Sat channels and 1 OTA channel simultaneously.

Ok... I have a 211k (I guess it would have helped if I checked before posting)

So my bill should remain pretty much the same then (Even if I do the external DVD???)

Wow.... sad that the folks who are actually giving Dish some seriously good business are getting the shaft.

Ok... I have a 211k (I guess it would have helped if I checked before posting)

So my bill should remain pretty much the same then (Even if I do the external DVD???)

Wow.... sad that the folks who are actually giving Dish some seriously good business are getting the shaft.

Yes I think maybe a dollar increase unless you have one of the all-HD Turbo programming packages which would see a $4 decrease overall if I've calculated correctly. The higher end customers with multiple dual tuner DVRs are taking the brunt of this if the leaked info is correct which is why they are irritated here on the forum.

So many topics/posts on this price increase thing its almost tireing. Scott, I did have a quick question, you mentioned recently that dish would have the new price info there website on Feb 1st and it would be a new website, are they updating the look of the website??

So, I have 4 receivers ,
722hd dvr duo,
322 duo, and
(2) 311 owned solo receiver

this is my last bill..,,how I will be affected by this price increase
?

dishv.jpg

plat

So, I have 4 receivers ,
722hd dvr duo,
322 duo, and
(2) 311 owned solo receiver

this is my last bill..,,how I will be affected by this price increase
?

dishv.jpg

You are not getting what you should to start with. You are paying 10 for gold but should be getting Platinum/ Gold for that price. All you have to do to figure your bill is not charge anything for the 1st DVR. Then you are chrged 6 for the DVR fee then you need to use the list to add the fees for the 322 & 2 times the fee for the 311 units. I don't see why it is so hard for everyone to do it for themselves now that the priceing has been posted. Not gripping directly at you just everyone on on here seems to want someone else to figure it out for them.

I just checked my bill today online. it's for feb1st -28th. it has the same charges as last month, no change. the extra receivers are still $5

when will it change?

Hey, that's not funny, I was just kidding and being sarcastic. Dish Network is not stupid enough to tack on even more fees (are they?)

Are they? Lets see fee if you dont use CC autopay, Fee if you want a paper bill, new fee if phone lines arent connected, Fee if audit calls you and you cant answer everything on the first call, Fee is you post complaints on message boards, Fee to talk with a CSR, Fee for returning leased boxes...Arrgh thats already been added.

Hey pretty soon the package can be near free, the fees will more than cover them:(

I just checked my bill today online. it's for feb1st -28th. it has the same charges as last month, no change. the extra receivers are still $5

when will it change?

Mine hasn't changed either. If Dish decides to backcharge for all or most of February's increase in March's bill, I wonder about the legality of the backcharge. After all, to the best of my knowledge, they have not yet communicated the increases to their subscribers.

Hopefully they are reconsidering the fees I think such a large increase will cost them subs, and if there really arent a lot of high end ones they should offer a discount.

Frankly elminating the phone line credit makes no sense, it will just lead to stacking:(

and when a company appears to be a rip off it just invites more illegal activity.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts