Vaio or MacBook?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would like to spend some time with one but will not waste an upgrade on it.

I can understand that. Given their past, as someone into tech, I had reservations about upgrading to one as well.

All I can say is what I have already said. lol.
Its a good OS, and NOTHING like windows mobile.

For the life of me, I still just do NOT see what is so god-awful important about LTE. Its data access on a 4" screen. How fast does it have to be?

For the life of me, I still just do NOT see what is so god-awful important about LTE. Its data access on a 4" screen. How fast does it have to be?

I 110% agree. The 3MB - 5MB download speeds that I currently get are plenty fast for everything I would ever do on the phone. I see the hype when we went from 2G to 3G but now 4G is just pushing it for me. Give me 3G with a long battery life.

I 110% agree. The 3MB - 5MB download speeds that I currently get are plenty fast for everything I would ever do on the phone. I see the hype when we went from 2G to 3G but now 4G is just pushing it for me. Give me 3G with a long battery life.

And we have a winner!!!

Yeah, from 1X to 3G was big, but the phone works fine -- and even when I have tethered using it, 3G was more than adequate for its purposes. People buy into HYPE and then get screwed with expensive contracts.

Indeed, I was THRILLED the new iPhone 4S WAS NOT LTE -- it meant I could keep my existing contract for at another 18 months or so, and not get forced into a 4G contract I had no interest in.

The other nice feature is it came with the extended sheet battery and sheet battery charger with not extra charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts