Vbox X on fleabay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Bought 2 new Vbox X dish movers tonight for $45.99 each SHIPPED! That's the cheapest price I've seen on those yet. I got a need for two more of those so I went ahead and bought them. Guy had 3 more left at that price.

Kinda surprises me that they all advertise 36 volts to the motor. I remember BITD there was a big "to do" about 36 volts being above the "Class C" wiring spec. 24V, or less, meeting "class C" and all the analog Mfgrs changed their motor voltage to meet the "class C" specs. Come to think about it, I never did check the motor voltage on the Gbox I installed about a year and a half ago, But I do know the Toshiba I had used for years was one of the "early" models with a full 36+ volts. BITD- Class C did not require an electrical inspection or installation by a licensed installer. Has this changed? (Inquiring mind WTK)

The V Box X was not strong enough to pull my 10 foot Mesh up from my East Sats, less than 10 degree from center.

I guess I'll find out as one of the two I ordered is going to move my 10ft Winegard which will go back to 37.4 W now. I'll let you know how that works out.

FYI, just checked voltage on the motor leads of the Vbox X I already have and it's 31 volts moving east and 35 volts moving west.

Last edited:
Another member sent me a PM and it looks like there's a place with these Vbox X movers that are $10 cheaper than what I paid for these? Maybe next week someone will give them away, hey! ;-)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts