Versus HD question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

therascaldude

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2007
Hey guys, quick question about Versus HD. Do I have to order the "America's top 250 pack" to receive Versus in HD? I know you need to in order to see it in SD but if I only want to watch it in HD, will I receive it automatically with the DishHD package? I just ordered the top 200 pack but really want Versus and would feel pretty silly to have to pay an extra 10 buxx and upgrade my package to watch it.

yes

Hey guys, quick question about Versus HD. Do I have to order the "America's top 250 pack" to receive Versus in HD? I know you need to in order to see it in SD but if I only want to watch it in HD, will I receive it automatically with the DishHD package? I just ordered the top 200 pack but really want Versus and would feel pretty silly to have to pay an extra 10 buxx and upgrade my package to watch it.

You have to be able to receive the SD to get the HD.

Also check out the DishDVR promotion, for which the channels upgrade and HD both count as "premium" services towards qualifying. Might make it less expensive for you to go that route.

Also check out the DishDVR promotion, for which the channels upgrade and HD both count as "premium" services towards qualifying. Might make it less expensive for you to go that route.

I checked the DishDVR package and Versus wasn't listed under it......Its only listed under the everything pack and the 250 pack. Did you mean something else? Cause I ordered the America's 250 pack with free hd for 6 months and a DVR. If theres a way I can get Versus without having to spend the extra 10 buxx a months, please, let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)