Very Cool BluRay Site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did something on this site get updated and I'm missing it? It looks to be pretty much the same layout and design as it was months ago.

My browser crashed when I tried that site... :(

This is a pretty cool site about BluRay from all over the world:

ttp://www.blu-raydisc.com/bluray_site.htm

First, you might want to learn how to post a link that works
Blu-ray Disc US site

Second, its poorly done. You have to click on the scroll buttons and move then up and down instead of just clicking above or below them to page up or down

Third, when you take your cursor over an item at the bottom (links to other sites) the location is not displayed anywhere. You don't know where you are going to until you click on it.

very amateurish web design.

First, you might want to learn how to post a link that works
Blu-ray Disc US site

Second, its poorly done. You have to click on the scroll buttons and move then up and down instead of just clicking above or below them to page up or down

Third, when you take your cursor over an item at the bottom (links to other sites) the location is not displayed anywhere. You don't know where you are going to until you click on it.

very amateurish web design.

Usability concerns aside... it's pretty.

But ya, Flash sites are generally ignorant of any kind of usability and web standards.

Thanks for your short handed help there Vurbano -- I missed one letter -- sorry. And if you do not like the site -- fine -- don't go there -- it won't hurt our feelings.

Thanks for your short handed help there Vurbano -- I missed one letter -- sorry. And if you do not like the site -- fine -- don't go there -- it won't hurt our feelings.
I just think , at this point in time you should be able to see where a link is going to take you before you click on it.

Last edited:
I just think , at this point in time you should be able to see where a link is going to take you before you click on it.

Its funny we BR people don't go to the HD-DVD forums and bitch and moan about their *****, but they come down to our forums all times and **** about our stuff.
We are very honored vurbano :)
Moving on, the flash effects were done very well!

Its funny we BR people don't go to the HD-DVD forums and bitch and moan about their *****, but they come down to our forums all times and **** about our stuff.

Very true!! Same kind of people say it's not the size it's what we do with it!!:D:up

'cept that this isn't arguing over Blu-Ray, it's arguing over web standards. We'd likely both have the same arguments with the same valid points if it was an HDDVD site.

Get over yourselves, there are no rules against posting in the various forums, only an implication of civility when posting about the same topic not in the War Zone.

Vurbano did not like the site. It is his right to say he does not like it. He even stated why. Of course we all know he hates BluRay and anything to do with BluRay. I don't believe I have ever read a posistive post from Vurbano on BluRay but as long as he stays on topic I don't see a problem with his statement of disagreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)