Vick is a genius.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
***dancer: Your style is CHEAP:
1. You made an unsupported accusation: CHEAP.
2. YOU asked me a poor TASTE QUESTION: CHEAP. I am NOT a convict nor a drug user-ask somebody else. You barked at the wrong tree:
CHEAP.
Thank you
PS: Who is Ron Mexico?-He's NOT my buddy...

Barked up the wrong tree. :up :)

Again...what IS your beef? I made some points in this thread and you have made none but to either complain, bitch, moan, cry, insult and antagonize me and others....so the ONLY person acting "childish" and "cowardly" is you....so please spare the drama queen tatics.....:rolleyes:
1. Making an unsupported, zero evidence accusation that is a point>negative or self patronizing.
2. Asking poor taste/insulting questions> negative
3. Poor choice of language>negative
4. Cowardly behind a keyboard>Positive, NOT exactly a flattering positive...

1. Making an unsupported, zero evidence accusation that is a point>negative or self patronizing.
2. Asking poor taste/insulting questions> negative
3. Poor choice of language>negative
4. Cowardly behind a keyboard>Positive, NOT exactly a flattering positive...

I must admit, you DO stick to your guns. Saying the same thing over and over again, and yet saying nothing. But nice try in trying to get under my skin. :up
But keep trying....I mean there is that old saying that if you say something enough times, you start to believe it.....

So keep clicking those heals Dorothy.....;):D

I think we should start a list (sorry to be off topic, too) :)

Nutralite
Neutra-system
Jimmy Neutron
Nueternut
Nutra-Sweet
neutron-dance

How about Nutria Rat?

image001.jpg

Last edited:
I must admit, you DO stick to your guns. Saying the same thing over and over again, and yet saying nothing. But nice try in trying to get under my skin. :up
But keep trying....I mean there is that old saying that if you say something enough times, you start to believe it.....

So keep clicking those heals Dorothy.....;):D

He's nothing compared to Vurb.:D

Chango with a mouth bigger than his britches:rolleyes:

OH PLEASE.....LMAO!!!:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

NOW I know who Sweet-n-Low is.....THIS looks familiar?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutronite
I disagree with you. It is the way it was stated. How about checking this site or this link? That is a big difference. I don't buy your garbage, either. To reinforce my point that is the blogger's first post. That is a nice way to say welcome and good evening, please save it. You are barking at the wrong dog and at the wrong tree.
Thank you

Then I quoted:

LMAO....MY Garbage? Please tell me WHO is "barking" at dogs or "climbing" trees? Don't get your thong all twisted in a knot. YOU sure as hell didn't intent to make yourself welcome here. I have been here long enough to know MOST of the guys here are ok. But, I have also been here long enough to know that when you come here, you should do your research. IF the info is hard to find, someone will gladly provide it. The question he asked could have been easily researched.

And suddenly you had to make it a Puerto Rican issue? There was no need for that.

And also, IF you have something to say to me....you can say it hear....ANYONE that knows me knows I never hide from responding to ANYONE.

This class act had a little cow because a newbie was asking about HD in Puerto Rico. The info could have easily been researched, but HIS ROYAL Sweetness here thought that the newbie was being mistreated because he and the newbie were Puerto Rican....me, being Puerto Rican AND feeling that he was not mistreat....disagreed. Well....he went nuts insulting me(both on the thread and in private messages) and anyone else that was posting. He had to be told to cool it by the HEAD MODS because he was making himself look like a moron.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-hd-discussions/114815-hd-directv-puerto-rico.html

No wonder he has been chasing me around like a puppy dog, looking for someone to feed him.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts