Video Game Deals

You can get every Unreal game in 1 package for $3.88. Even if it just included Unreal Tournament 2004 it would be worth it.

Unreal Deal Pack

You can also get the GOTY edition of Shadow of Mordor for $4.78.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. Game of the Year Edition

Both of these deals are through Gamergate, which is a legit site. They're actually having a Spring Sale, once again confirming that the definition of "Spring" depends entirely on who you ask.

GamersGate - Buy and download games for PC now - Offers
When searching for deals like these i managed to stumble up on a actually good site which so far had great sales for a shitton of games!

Been waiting for a deal on Star Trek game on the Oculus Quest and saw it was finally being offered at half price. Very disappointed!!!!

The first issue is privacy. "In order to proceed you must agree to allow us access to your personal images and stored on your Quest for research purposes. We will not sell your images" OK so I decided to give a little since I really don't do screen captures on the Quest, nothing to see there. But the next one is a deal breaker. In order to continue to play mode you must join the UBISOFT group and allow UBISOFT access to your play progress. WFT! I enjoy my Quest but this is the first game I have ever downloaded and paid for that has these requirements. Now off to see if I can get my money back. There was no mention of these demands in the description.

What a scam! They now want to bill me $14.99 a month for this UBISOFT membership. I see Assassins Creed is also one of theirs. Never had any interest in that game.

What a gauntlet to get a refund but they did have a procedure. I made the request and gave the reason as requiring added membership to play and no warning ahead of time in the description.

Looked like a fun game but I have my standards and getting scammed is a quick deal breaker.

Last edited:
Been waiting for a deal on Star Trek game on the Oculus Quest and saw it was finally being offered at half price. Very disappointed!!!!

The first issue is privacy. "In order to proceed you must agree to allow us access to your personal images and stored on your Quest for research purposes. We will not sell your images" OK so I decided to give a little since I really don't do screen captures on the Quest, nothing to see there. But the next one is a deal breaker. In order to continue to play mode you must join the UBISOFT group and allow UBISOFT access to your play progress. WFT! I enjoy my Quest but this is the first game I have ever downloaded and paid for that has these requirements. Now off to see if I can get my money back. There was no mention of these demands in the description.

What a scam! They now want to bill me $14.99 a month for this UBISOFT membership. I see Assassins Creed is also one of theirs. Never had any interest in that game.

What a gauntlet to get a refund but they did have a procedure. I made the request and gave the reason as requiring added membership to play and no warning ahead of time in the description.

Looked like a fun game but I have my standards and getting scammed is a quick deal breaker.

Sounds like you misunderstood almost everything you saw.

The permissions bit sounds like the standard Android permissions popup but rephrased.

Ubisoft+ is a great subscription, but is not required to play anything you don't already own (and not sure it provides any benefits to Quest users anyways)

A Uplay account and an internet connection is required to play, not a subscription. This is in the game description and is a pretty standard thing.

1687294169024.png

Ubisoft+ is a great subscription, but is not required to play anything you don't already own (and not sure it provides any benefits to Quest users anyways)

A Uplay account and an internet connection is required to play, not a subscription. This is in the game description and is a pretty standard thing.
If there was a way I would have used it but the message said a subscription was required with a monthly charge. I believe there was a discount for annual one time as well. I signed up for the account that was free. But still needed the subscription. I can see if you do a lot of games with them it might be worth the cost but Not for just that one game I wanted to try.

There is another Quest game I discovered that was a pretty good price was just released yesterday to the Quest and the PSVR2. I'll start another thread for that one.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a Meta Quest 3 you cab get $30 credit by using my referral code link to order one. Good for many games in the Quest app store.

Why pay more when these deals are out there.

BTW- in December, I understand the Meta Quest 3 will soon be able to access XBOX games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts