viewsat max hd help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
hi guy i got the viewsat max hd but i can't get the canel in hd fron the satelite galaxy 23 121W tr 8 (3851 V 14360 ? ) mpeg 2 hd QPSK , the satelite AMC 1 103W tr 7 ( 4040 H 26681 3/4 ) mpeg 2 hd ,tr 20 (4091 V 14029 ) mpeg 2 hd.
i use a 10 ft c band whit dmx 242 lnb, can some one help me or it is sonthing in mi sisten that do not work. thank

the tp you listed on 121w is dvb-s2...your receiver is not capable of receiving dvb-s2 tps so that is why you are not getting it....

the tps you listed on 103w are listed as dvb-s so you should be able to get them with your receiver....unless they have recently changed to dvb-s2 im not sure....

if i add the 8PSK-SK200 HD MODULE will pocible to get dvb-s2 and mpeg4

I believe that is only for "Turbo" 8PSK, as in DishNetwork, not what is used in FTA

this is correct....the add on module will not get you dvb-s2....there is no way to get true fta dvb-s2 with the viewsat max....you are limited to dvb-s with that receiver.....

I was testing diferent satelite and it is true that it does not work whit dvb s2 but it work whit mpeg 4 and in the menu indicates that it is hd, so i think i will get the open box s9 because i read that it work whit dvb s2

I was testing diferent satelite and it is true that it does not work whit dvb s2 but it work whit mpeg 4 and in the menu indicates that it is hd, so i think i will get the open box s9 because i read that it work whit dvb s2

Nice choice!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)