VIP722 DVR Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
what is the signal showing today? You may have had some weather residue from the storm last night so the numbers may show funky

This is what I was thinking. I'll check them again tonight when I get home. Other transponders on 129 last night were in the 50's and transponders on 110 and 119 had higher signal strengths in the 60's. However, none of the channels (SD or HD) were breaking up even during our heavy rainstorm with added hail. When I looked at the signal strengths last night perhaps it was still raining.

The number for the signal strength isn't really SS. It's some combination of quality and strength. 33 is a bit low but if that was during the storm it's actually pretty good.

This is what I was thinking. I'll check them again tonight when I get home. Other transponders on 129 last night were in the 50's and transponders on 110 and 119 had higher signal strengths in the 60's. However, none of the channels (SD or HD) were breaking up even during our heavy rainstorm with added hail. When I looked at the signal strengths last night perhaps it was still raining.

sadly a while ago dish neutered the meter so 125 on the meter is not the max anymore. Use to be 55 or so was weak but now some transponders work fine down to 15 signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)