VIP722 SW Release L685

Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but when I got 685 it changed my guide format to small text (I was using medium) and set my preferences to HD only. Both of which I had to change. It kept the banner off, that's one good thing.

Other than that the overall response of the receiver seems to have gotten a tad faster, it's almost instantaneous with everything, hope it stays that way. Search history is gone as well.

I'm still waiting for L685 my 722k/wMT2 must be at the bottom of the list.
I was still on L682 .. only a week or maybe 10 days before I got L685 .... my 722k went from L682 to L683 ... and then 10 days later L685 ... and still they can't create a "manual update" process that gets the receiver firmware via Ethernet.. :(

From what I'm reading here, I'm just as glad I haven't gotten it. Maybe they've stopped releasing it, pending bug fixes?

I was still on L682 .. only a week or maybe 10 days before I got L685 .... my 722k went from L682 to L683 ... and then 10 days later L685 ... and still they can't create a "manual update" process that gets the receiver firmware via Ethernet.. :(
99% of subscribers would not bother to do it, if they even knew about it.

Has anyone had any troubles with loading DISH Home Interactive? I used to have the problem a lot more, but tonight while loading it on one of my 722ks I just got a black screen and it rebooted. I swear though for the longest time it quit doing that, but I wonder if 685 reintroduced this problem... Otherwise, so far so good with 685.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)