VIP722 SW Release L685

I'm waiting for the similar update to 612's (if they put one out)
Same here! According to the PDF ckhalil18 found here,

DISH Network is continuing to improve the functionality of our award?winning receivers, and provide our customers easy? to? use menus. Beginning in March, and occurring over the next few months, updates to VIP receiver menus will occur. The 222k is the first model to receive the updates. We will provide additional information when exact timelines are finalized.
which implies the 612 is included. This PDF is dated 02/28/2011, so I don't know where the "additional information and exact timelines" went.

I received L676 on Monday.I like the way that the guide seems to move alot faster.I was wondering though,isnt the 922 guide suppose to be migrated to the 722 as well?Or is this rumor Im hearing about this true?Perhaps it will be later in another update..:confused:

I received L676 on Monday.I like the way that the guide seems to move alot faster.I was wondering though,isnt the 922 guide suppose to be migrated to the 722 as well?Or is this rumor Im hearing about this true?Perhaps it will be later in another update..:confused:

Scott had said some time ago that he did not believe it was possible...chip-set differences, if I recall.

This rumor was one I remember but it was not the 922 guide ,but just a different guide that might appear someday on the VIP722k,remember "K" as they are different from the 722,and that it might appear someday on the newer 722k models,because the newer models get the updated chipsets.;)

Same here! According to the PDF ckhalil18 found here,

which implies the 612 is included. This PDF is dated 02/28/2011, so I don't know where the "additional information and exact timelines" went.
The "additional info and exact timelines" were never posted on techportal so, unfortunately, I couldn't be able to post it on here.

I wouldn't worry. I haven't got it yet, and I suppose many others haven't either.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with your address.
I have had L685 for a week now , and my dad who lives next door still has the old L683.

Correct. It is spooled out by receiver ID number (ROO*************).

Has anyone had any troubles with loading DISH Home Interactive? I used to have the problem a lot more, but tonight while loading it on one of my 722ks I just got a black screen and it rebooted. I swear though for the longest time it quit doing that, but I wonder if 685 reintroduced this problem... Otherwise, so far so good with 685.
It's working but as always but I REALLY REALLY get tired of it wiping out all the favorite cities in the weather. I have listings for my aunt, brother & daughter that get wiped out every time there is a new update.:mad:

Thinking about getting Dish TV

1000.4 west arc pointing problems- 119 received on 129

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)