Visionsat Iv 200 Pvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Service List Manager

:mad:I upgraded to 1.45 to see if the Service List Manager worked any better.
It does not, same as before when you try to delete a paid channel that has the $ sign next to it. I hit the select to delete then hit the green button. Unit says do you want to delete, YES. Gone for a bit, but they always pop back up on that sat and spread to other sats as well?

AMC 18 at 105.0°W finds NBC east, central, mountain, pacific, nbc 15, nbc 17. Then $TLMD $EAST, $Occasional and $TLMD WEST.
For some reason the unit has NBC on 13 other satellites by itself? And I did not scan all the satellites back yet. Is there a fix for this or should I, Just scan for FTA and not use the Service List Manger?

Model IV 200 MX
LOADER VERSION L 1.01
H/W VERSION S1000 1.00
APPLICATION VERSION V1.45
DRIVER VERSION API 1.00
DATA VERSION FDUv1.2

The list manager on mine works just fine. Sounds like yours may need a "factory default" , power down, and start over. Anytime that any of my stb's get "squirrelly", that's the solution. Another possibility is simply power down at back switch and power up again. Sometimes , if the issue is fragmented memory, that will solve the problem.

:)

I have all the same version numbers as you woodheat/nooil, but am not seeing the problem you have described, if I delete a channel it stays gone. I bet a factory default/power cycling will get you fixed up.

"power cycling" I did use the switch in back it was good yesterday but today they are back 29 times worth. I scanned back 12 sats. Have to be on the road today, will try later. that sat list all says 3108 channels?

I think it's fixed

I think I figured out what was wrong on my box. I scanned in AMC-18 on AMC-15 which on the iv200 is set for a KU sat, I changed it to scan 5150 blind scan to pick up the NBC stuff.

I wiped it all out again and this time I used the user sat 1 for AMC-18 C-band and re-scanned all the ones I had in before the unit started to copy NBC channels all over the place. Two days it is good so far.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)