Visionsat Iv 200 Pvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Service List Manager

:mad:I upgraded to 1.45 to see if the Service List Manager worked any better.
It does not, same as before when you try to delete a paid channel that has the $ sign next to it. I hit the select to delete then hit the green button. Unit says do you want to delete, YES. Gone for a bit, but they always pop back up on that sat and spread to other sats as well?

AMC 18 at 105.0°W finds NBC east, central, mountain, pacific, nbc 15, nbc 17. Then $TLMD $EAST, $Occasional and $TLMD WEST.
For some reason the unit has NBC on 13 other satellites by itself? And I did not scan all the satellites back yet. Is there a fix for this or should I, Just scan for FTA and not use the Service List Manger?

Model IV 200 MX
LOADER VERSION L 1.01
H/W VERSION S1000 1.00
APPLICATION VERSION V1.45
DRIVER VERSION API 1.00
DATA VERSION FDUv1.2

The list manager on mine works just fine. Sounds like yours may need a "factory default" , power down, and start over. Anytime that any of my stb's get "squirrelly", that's the solution. Another possibility is simply power down at back switch and power up again. Sometimes , if the issue is fragmented memory, that will solve the problem.

:)

I have all the same version numbers as you woodheat/nooil, but am not seeing the problem you have described, if I delete a channel it stays gone. I bet a factory default/power cycling will get you fixed up.

"power cycling" I did use the switch in back it was good yesterday but today they are back 29 times worth. I scanned back 12 sats. Have to be on the road today, will try later. that sat list all says 3108 channels?

I think it's fixed

I think I figured out what was wrong on my box. I scanned in AMC-18 on AMC-15 which on the iv200 is set for a KU sat, I changed it to scan 5150 blind scan to pick up the NBC stuff.

I wiped it all out again and this time I used the user sat 1 for AMC-18 C-band and re-scanned all the ones I had in before the unit started to copy NBC channels all over the place. Two days it is good so far.

Status
Please reply by conversation.