Visiting Las Vegas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cyberham

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia
Going to Las Vegas today for a week. Not sure how much free time I'll have. Besides Rick Harrison's Pawn Stars shop, is there anything in town interesting and FTAish related?

I would skip the Pawn shop, 90% chance you won't see anyone from the show unless they are filming. Go to Counts Customs instead, more likely to see someone from the show and they will give you a tour of the car collection unless they are filming around the collection.

I would skip the Pawn shop, 90% chance you won't see anyone from the show unless they are filming. Go to Counts Customs instead, more likely to see someone from the show and they will give you a tour of the car collection unless they are filming around the collection.
Bad to hear. You mean Rick doesn't work on the floor everyday? The Count is cool too.

You are out of the loop. Shania is single again (Mutt ran off with Shania's girl friend; Shania's with Mutt's girl friend's boy friend...or something). Shania's a hit again in Vegas.
Breaking news...Ms Twang's been married again for 3 years. :( I could enjoy life in Switzerland. Wiki says she has a scientifically perfect face. Shades of Big Bang Theory.

Wiki says she has a scientifically perfect face.
Amongst other things.
shaniaCMA.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)