SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---

Attachments

• satguys020309.mp3
    8.1 MB · Views: 834
I'm not pissed. The local rollouts I expected them to be like that. The national HD's however I was told were going to roll out between February and March. Yesterday on the chat they said the new national hd channels were comng this spring.

However if you look back Dish has said channels are not coming or are launching later only to launch them a few days later. Best example is Discovery HD, Charlie had a Charlie Chat and he said that they won't have Discovery HD, then two days later on Wednesday the channel was launched on Dish.

I am hoping the "spring" timeframe was just a general date and hope it could come anytime between now and spring.

Best example is Discovery HD, Charlie had a Charlie Chat and he said that they won't have Discovery HD, then two days later on Wednesday the channel was launched on Dish.

Hey Scott, that was how many years ago? 5? 6? You call the man "Head Cheese" at CES which down south has a specific meaning( I'm sure you didn't know), and now you bring up his mis speak that happened years ago as the best example. ?????? Don't you like Charlie? :D

Scott & Bob. In the next podcast, I hope you address the fiasco Dish has created with their launch ( if you want to call it that) of Fox News and Fox B and not including them in the HD Turbo Packages. I hope you can get some straight answers from them because no one else can. Looking forward to the next podcast..always informative and entertaining! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts