Von Ryan's Express

Status
Please reply by conversation.

woodheat/nooil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Has anyone noticed a movie channel pop up on amc-3 ku 12164 H 4340sr
It locks on SC ETV but today it would pick-up both SC etv and a patchy Von Ryan's Express it is on and the sound was AC-3 it is as if two channels are on at the same time? Bind scan did not help improve the movie.

I'm not having any issues with it. Mine is scanned as PBS-CPTV on 12164 H 4340, I notice the same program is on 12160 H 4444 which was scanned as 513. These are old scans, I suspect they are the same channel because the PID's are the same? They were probably scanned at different times? I'm doing a re-scan as I type (without deleting either channel).
OK.... after the scan, and I watched closely, there was no 12164 H 4340 found, but there was 12160 H 4444, so my conclusion is to change your SR to 4444 and your TP to 12160 and see if it will come in better?
Or delete it completely and do a re-scan....

Movies on Rocky Mountain PBS

Saturday 5/10 at 11 p.m. - Von Ryan's Express (1965)
Frank Sinatra plays an American POW who leads a group of mainly British prisoners to escape from the Germans in WWII. Having seemingly made errors of judgment, he has to win the support of the soldiers he is commanding.

Well I saw some of it yesterday 4/9/08, at least I know it was a PBS feed. It was weird flipping back and forth on 513 to have the movie pop in at times.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)