Voom In North Carolina

Pittsboro

There haven't been any posts recently, but I just thought I'd let folks know that I just had Voom installed about 5-6 miles East of Pittsboro. All major networks come in fine OTA, though I'm having trouble with PBS which is the closest. It is at a different angle though. But my OTA is only 6' off the ground right now and my signal is 75-ish, so I'm hoping if I raise it, it will be ok.

Everything else has been great! PQ is fantastic.

/Sean

FYI, I moved my OTA to the attic and now I get PBS, but UPN is very borderline and normally not quite strong enough. I'd rather get PBS Kids for my 2 yr old daughter so I'm happy!

/Sean

I'm up in Norfolk, Va and I'm having Voom installed next week. My problem is I'm a huge Acc sports fan, in particular NC State, and I'm unsure about seeing the games carried on Fox sports down there on TWC and up here on Comcast. Do any of you, hopefully fans that can recall, remember watching any of the sunday night hoops broadcasts or mid week on Fox sports.

I am just west of Rocky Mount, North Carolina...and can't seem to get Voom installed. They switched me to another installer who was supposed to call and schedule the install...no calls yet.....SIGH

Well my Voom drama continues.

After my missed install and several phone calls, Installs, Inc. changed from the original installer (Robert Gauthier) to Structure Wiring Solutions of Wilmington NC. They're telling me that they can't install me until the 28th because they don't have equipment.

I hope it's worth it...I've never dealt with such incompetence before. Voom and Installs, Inc. need to get their acts together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts