Voom Locals rumor

Most likely it will be available to people in CBS O&O areas and people outside of grade 2 coverage for any CBS affiliate. While it isn't exactly LiL service, it is the best first step in that direction as it covers one station for a lot of markets - more than any single LiL market would have.

what was that website that lets you see what "grade" signal you have? Im not sure what grade i have for the "non local" station and am curious to see if I make the "grade 2" or better (even though it might not matter)

I got to tell you my source is not a techie, he is a business guy that sees this as a pain.
I am not a techie either. I assume Mr. P is right.
I do know they picked GB because of the combination of small MPA and the HD they have.
I thought you guys would have have an idea from the question I asked a couple weeks ago about HD conversion.
Sorry thats all I know.

Scott Greczkowski said:
For what its worth, I have heard nothing of this and also do not believe they have the bandwidth to add it.

Actually, they never turned on the Cleveland RSN HD so that's available. But I have no information on this either and it will be good for some people that cannot get CBS OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)