VOOM Program Schedulers!!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

occammd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
Thanks for some of the OAR stuff we have seen on cinema. I really am enjoying the cinema channels. I have a request. Until someone can actually get Sci-fi in HD can you try to push some more sci-fi stuff? I like the old Godzilla flicks, etc.., but don't really consider it sci-fi. I would think that one of those cinema channels with good HD sci-fi would be a good sell.

occammd said:
Thanks for some of the OAR stuff we have seen on cinema. I really am enjoying the cinema channels. I have a request. Until someone can actually get Sci-fi in HD can you try to push some more sci-fi stuff? I like the old Godzilla flicks, etc.., but don't really consider it sci-fi. I would think that one of those cinema channels with good HD sci-fi would be a good sell.

Agree! I am not a Sci-Fi buff, but do we really need a second HD Cinema Gunslingers channel? Anyway, I contacted VOOM and requested they change the name and format of this channel to HD Cinema Science Fiction.

Riff...<EOT>

More Sci-Fi Please!

I am a Sci-Fi buff, and I would like to support the prior two suggestions of more Sci-Fi movies on the existing HD Cinema channels and/or an HD Cinema Science Fiction channel. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)