Voom Satellite signal Lost?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Having a lot of rain here in the Bronx in NYC. My satellite signal power is 55 but the the signal quality has dropped to 13 and I now lost the signal to the satellite. 6000 is fine and reporting no problem. The locals are still coming strong even though I lost the signal.

It appears to come back the signal quality came back and I got the signal back. It's fluctuating between 21 and 27 now but I get a lot of pixelation.

35/48 here wirth thick fog/rain/general nastiness. I was up on a high ladder last night twaeking, but reception is good with no breakup.

By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody l;ost an auction.

Tim

rudolpht said:
35/48 here wirth thick fog/rain/general nastiness. I was up on a high ladder last night twaeking, but reception is good with no breakup.

By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody l;ost an auction.

Tim

Where are you located Tim... It seemed to be stabilizing now... But I was without signal for about 2 minutes...

Ok, it seemed like if the meter goes down to less than 14 on signal quality, you lose the satellite signal. Right now is steady at 25-27 and the picture shows no pixelation at all.

rudolpht said:
By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody lost an auction.

Tim
Yeah, Sean. I saw that and thought maybe there was an alien attack that took the satellite out. Whew! :shock: :eek: :p

AndyMon said:
rudolpht said:
By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody lost an auction.

Tim
Yeah, Sean. I saw that and thought maybe there was an alien attack that took the satellite out. Whew! :shock: :eek: :p

Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack... :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)