Voom Satellite signal Lost?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Having a lot of rain here in the Bronx in NYC. My satellite signal power is 55 but the the signal quality has dropped to 13 and I now lost the signal to the satellite. 6000 is fine and reporting no problem. The locals are still coming strong even though I lost the signal.

It appears to come back the signal quality came back and I got the signal back. It's fluctuating between 21 and 27 now but I get a lot of pixelation.

35/48 here wirth thick fog/rain/general nastiness. I was up on a high ladder last night twaeking, but reception is good with no breakup.

By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody l;ost an auction.

Tim

rudolpht said:
35/48 here wirth thick fog/rain/general nastiness. I was up on a high ladder last night twaeking, but reception is good with no breakup.

By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody l;ost an auction.

Tim

Where are you located Tim... It seemed to be stabilizing now... But I was without signal for about 2 minutes...

Ok, it seemed like if the meter goes down to less than 14 on signal quality, you lose the satellite signal. Right now is steady at 25-27 and the picture shows no pixelation at all.

rudolpht said:
By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody lost an auction.

Tim
Yeah, Sean. I saw that and thought maybe there was an alien attack that took the satellite out. Whew! :shock: :eek: :p

AndyMon said:
rudolpht said:
By the title I thought we were going to have another skylab or somebody lost an auction.

Tim
Yeah, Sean. I saw that and thought maybe there was an alien attack that took the satellite out. Whew! :shock: :eek: :p

Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack... :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)