VOOM what a wonderful name.....

Seanb61

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 4, 2004
Chicago
Any idea's out there as to some of the other name's they tossed around before they settled on VOOM?

Zoom, was one but, they felt they would have gotten suied by the childrens show of the same name.

Now I'm showing my age.

adtoolco said:
BOOOOOOOO! HISSSSSSSSSSSS! WHISTELING ala Worldsport!

-Chris

I know I wasn'y a fan of CRASH either -- I preferred their other suggestion: UNPLUG AND WAIT 15 SECONDS!

Now, that's a catchy name.

Marco in HD said:
Zoom, was one but, they felt they would have gotten suied by the childrens show of the same name.

Now I'm showing my age.

We're gonna zoom-a-zoom-a-zoom!

Remember that chick who did that weird arm flippy-flap thing as her special talent? It took a lot of practice, but I learned how to do it just like she did!

deeann said:

Remember that chick who did that weird arm flippy-flap thing as her special talent? It took a lot of practice, but I learned how to do it just like she did!

Que pasa? That went over my cabesa.

-Chris

bernanimation2.gif

This actually doesn't look quite like it did on the show, if I remember right there were three or so cross-overs before the bottom revolution (at least that's the way I did it, which might have been wrong). It still kinda works as a dumb party trick.

deeann said:
bernanimation2.gif

This actually doesn't look quite like it did on the show, if I remember right there were three or so cross-overs before the bottom revolution (at least that's the way I did it, which might have been wrong).

It still works kinda as a stupid party trick.

Zoom

deeann said:

Her name was Bernadette- don't EVEN ask why I know that....................

Geez, they got their own web site.

Now if I could just find the web site for the "Magic Garden".

mmm... peanuts

I think they called it Voom so the same people who come into my store and ask where all the "High Density Tv's are", can also ask if we carry "That Zoom thing?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)